Commitment- Saturday 22nd June

Options
Unaisha8
Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
Hey everyone, what's your commitment for today? Have a great Saturday :)

Replies

• Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today I did Day 2 on 5:2 diet so no Saturday cheat meal for me and I did 45 mins Tae Bo Cardio. Hopefully all those hard work will show on the scale tomorrow.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Today's workout is my C25K workout - Day 2 of Week 7. Day 1 of Week 7 was hard, both physically and mentally, so I'm anxious to get out there and hopefully have a better run today. It's 55 degrees and really foggy so this weather isn't exactly motivating, but it's good running weather anyway. There's a local marathon today so I have that coverage on TV trying to get inspired. Grandma's Marathon isn't one of the huge ones but it's a qualifier for the huge ones so it draws some international runners too. I was a little high on calories yesterday so my other goals are to eat well & drink lots of water (which I struggle with on the weekends).
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today I plan to finish a landscaping project, once a storm passes by around late morning. I may even go for a bike ride.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I went for a 6 1/2 mile bike ride early this morning. We are taking our boat to the lake today, so the rest of the day will be spent swimming, catching some sun, maybe water skiing, and sticking to day 6 of my lovely 7 day diet. We always bring lots of fruits and veggies to the lake, so it won't be too hard!

Have a great Saturday, everyone!!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Did a six mile run this morning.
    I'm so sad. I missed one day of logging because I was away and now I'm only on the 5th day of logging in a row.
    I was up to 55 and now feel like I'm starting over. Anyway, bad week for me. No exercise on Wednesday and Thursday because of graduation functions then got sick yesterday. UGH!
    However, I am officially on vacation! So I can rededicate myself to our group and my priority of mindful eating and healthy habits.
    I feel like we are all on the same page with continuing our group. I am excited to drop another ten and then work on maintaining. Should we rename ourselves the diehards?:laugh:
    Good luck today everyone!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Did a six mile run this morning.
    I'm so sad. I missed one day of logging because I was away and now I'm only on the 5th day of logging in a row.
    I was up to 55 and now feel like I'm starting over. Anyway, bad week for me. No exercise on Wednesday and Thursday because of graduation functions then got sick yesterday. UGH!
    However, I am officially on vacation! So I can rededicate myself to our group and my priority of mindful eating and healthy habits.
    I feel like we are all on the same page with continuing our group. I am excited to drop another ten and then work on maintaining. Should we rename ourselves the diehards?:laugh:
    Good luck today everyone!

The diehards - I like it!

And I can't wait until I can run 6 miles! I broke 2 miles this morning, so I'm on my way.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Took a day off of cardio yesterday beause of pain in my hip (muscular). However, it was feeling much better today, so I walked on the treadmill slowly (3.0) for 50 minutes.

Gorgeous day and I would ave loved to go biking or skating at the beach, but I really don't want to overdo it with my hip. That, and I have pck up duty for my daughter and her friend from their mall/movie outing, so I can't stray too far from home!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Today i built a deck and drank beer and ate kielbassa!!!!