Day 12 - June 22nd

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
Happy Saturday!!!!

Got in my 1:13 minutes of Zumba this morning. I didn't burn as much as I wanted, only 860 calories. My knees are a little sore today so I took it easy on the lunges. :(

How are you doing today?
Anything exciting planned for today?

I've got an open house and professional pictures of said house today from 12-2. Hoping that we go under contract pretty soon. I'm ready for it! :)

Y'all have a great day!

Replies

• doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Only 860 calories!? You're on fire, spicypepper.
  • umekanzah
    umekanzah Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    860 cals, wow! Do you have a heart rate monitor to measure the calorie burn? If yes, what kind? I am currently thinking if i really need one or not hence the nosey questions, lol.

I went over my cals today, we were out for the day and had pizza but it was soooo worth it, lol. I knew we were going to be out so i for my work out in, first thing in the morning. Which is a good thing, because i was pooped when we got home. I have been alternating JM's banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones lately for another 15 days or so. I take two days off a week. I could be wrong or just wishful thinking but i *think* my tummy is a tiny bit better, not as jiggly, for lack of a better term at this hour. Hubby says its the same but what does he know, right? lol.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I worked all my food calories back before the day was out yesterday as well as drank tons I did awesome but today the 23rd Im soooo very tired and no energy!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I hope it's okay to check in once a week here, rather than daily.

I had a good week over all. I was within calorie goal most days, although there were 2 days that I didn't record the last couple of things I ate. Yesterday that showed, but this morning the scale dropped back down again. Dang, Chinese food eaten out sure can stick around a gal's midsection, can't it?

I started to use my new Polar FT4 last week and today's weigh in shows that. It also showed me that the calories burned shown on the machines at my gym are very overstated. For an hour's workout, my true calories burned are anywhere from 140 to 160 calories less than shown! Over time that kind of difference really adds up! Now I'm having fun pushing myself to see if I can increase my calories burned just because I can.

Here are my stats:

06/10: 153 lbs
    06/17: 154.5 lbs (Father’s Day excesses and another stressful week. Hopefully things calm down from here.)
    06/24: 151 lbs (the Polar FT4 is really helping me!)