Like Monded Lushes June

Options

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    3ish glasses of sauvignon blanc last night. Maybe I'll get some 0's next week. I think I'm on a streak of 11 non-0's in a row. So much easier to drink everyday than NOT drink.... :ohwell:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    :drinker: to your Gramps Kat and :drinker: to your mother in law ryzeman!!!!

I am right there with you Ashley....mush easier to do than not :happy:

Last night 2 margaritas and about 10oz of red. We had a fabulous evening sitting outside and playing a card game!!
    Tonight, vodka and sprite zeros probably and maybe finish that wine up.
    Tomorrow I have a baby shower then sunday probably a hike and some house projects and BEER :bigsmile:
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Auntie, hot tubs does make one sweat it out! lol :smokin: One way or another..... hehe

SoCal, the marinated flank steak sounds good! I'm going to give it a try next time I have one.

Robin, hope that interview comes through. Praying for you!

:drinker: To your Grandpa, Kat and MIL ryzeman! It is hard to lose love ones....miss my mom and step dad. Am dreading the day my dad and his wife I call ma walk to heaven.

Zero, what is a zerooo?? Agreed Ashley....zeros are hard to come by around here. :laugh:

Last Thurs (would be like my Friday) 4 - 8 oz glasses of Crisp White Wine AND 4 Natural Lights
    Last Friday 2 glasses of Crisp White Wine, box....(classy, eh? lol).
    Sat the same.
    Sunday 3 glasses of Crisp White...
    Monday 4 glasses
    Tuesday 4 Natural Lights
    Wednesday 4 Natural Lights
    Last night 7 Natural Lights.

Somehow I thought Sat and Sun were zeros.....Glad I log drinks everyday, oh and the food too. Keeps me honest. Somewhat. :bigsmile:

Job is going good, third week down. SO much to learn!

Have a great weekend all! :flowerforyou:

Pam
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    So much easier to drink everyday than NOT drink.... :ohwell:

Agreed!!

Pam, funny how the drinks go up the more you're getting the hang of it...he,he

Sydney, nice that hubs got extra special beers for free - bonus

I am having 22-year-old trouble in the house and I have to nip it in the bud....here comes the tough love part that will break mine :brokenheart:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks all and here's to your mother in law Ryze! :flowerforyou:

It was a great day, first year I didn't cry and that's because it's not so sad anymore. It was beautiful here yesterday and if Gramp was still with us we probably would have been out in his garden :smile: I just felt happy all day and now it's more about the great memories and having had him as my dad since he and my Gram pretty much raised me :heart: My Gram is still kicking, you would never know she's going to be 90 this year, doesn't look it at all or act it :smile:

Another gorgeous day today that will be spent relaxing until work out time then date night!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Well, I can thank my husband for the decrease in my wine consumption. Lately he has been enjoying a bottle with me so instead of 5 glasses I get 2.5 glasses. And I raised them for all the loved ones we have lost. My grandmother didn't go until she was 105. She was one tough old grandma. I lost my mom 6 years ago and it is still tough.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

I will be celebrating the end of the week. Next week I will be out of the office for three days of training. So yay! no crotchity b to deal with.

Keep on Lushin' my friends.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I did my second day of the C25K. The foot is actually doing OK so I might try another day today. I did it on the way to the ball game last night and then on the way home. On my way home, the storms were coming in and then the tornado sirens were going off. I was about 15 minutes from home and getting pretty nervous. Luckily, some lady pulled over and gave me a ride home with my also very wet dog. CRAZY!! All our ball games were cancelled today since the fields are under water.

We lost power last night and had to light bunches of candles. I played a dice game with my son and he loved it. Also, have water coming thru my roof as well which really, really upsets me. Bad, bad storms.

Now, since the ball games are cancelled - maybe, go to Wild Bills for some Bingo, specials & sunshine.

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, 3, I poured vodka and counted to 4 for 3 drinks and didn't even finish the last one. I was exhausted.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I just bought 6 disposable flasks that hold 7.5 oz of booze each from Groupon - I should be set for any future liquor smuggling needs and I can't wait to use them.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    haha...you're good to go, kim!

1 beer and 1 glass of wine but my eating has been horrible! I need to turn this ship around..I'm definitely going in the wrong direction.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Kim, Holly text me last night about putting on make up to go out in candle light since she lost power halfway thru drying her hair. :laugh: Sorry you guys are getting stormed.

goose martini was the drink I pampered myself with last night. so enjoyable.
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Kim, you are right! I think my limit for work days will be 4 beers or 2 glasses of wine.

Friday 10 Natural Lights (ouch)
    Sat 'bout a half a box of White Crisp which left me crispy

Sunday will be zero......it's just gotta be! :wink:

Have a good week all!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Pam, I am doing a zero for today as well. You might be crispy but I am crunchy.

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, 3
    Saturday - Marathon day - many, many beers at bingo, several wine samples at the liquor store and 2 to 3'ish vodkas at home. I honestly do not have any idea how much I drank yesterday. Good day with hubby tho!!
    Sunday, 0
  • rjadams
    Options
    about a bottle of white, 2 vodkas. Not too bad but not good.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is enjoying their weekend!

I had a good workout and only 2 glasses of wine yesterday. I did finish up the evening with cheesecake tho. :huh:
    I generally try to do one or the other...not both (dessert or booze)
    Let's see what today brings. :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I've decided to punish myself with exercise today - 45 minute class of zumba should sweat out of the residual booze

mmmmm, cheesecake
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I forgot that I invited my friend over for cosmos today :sad: .....add 4 for Sunday

I suffered at a zumba-ish class today. It was a new gym that I checked out. I am not sure that I like it there; but, I'm going to tough it out for a month since that's what I've purchased.

I definitely have to shoot for zeros for the week. I have warrior dash on Saturday which I am not prepared for :ohwell:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Lushy weekend. Drinks with girlfriends at dinner then some wine with my husband on the deck after Friday. Saturday night probably about a bottle of wine at a family party, then at home after cucumber vodka with Sprite, which I actually poured, gave to my husband and then took back the remaining third. Yesterday had a bottle of wine and 2ish cucumber vodka and Sprites. Luckily the cucumber goodness is almost gone. And I smoked a ton of cigarettes, which I really need to cut out. Went running Saturday and could not breath. :blushing:

I'm entering a contest with my sister starting today and one of the things I get points for is going over my drink limit. I set this week's goal to 12. I'm really going to try to stay dry till Friday. Maybe a couple drinks if we go to dinner one night, but 2 is my limit! And only drinking one week night!

I just feel ickish today. Groggy and blah. Typical after a lushy weekend.....
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I am with you Ashley! I have been quite lushy since thursday and today I take a break!

Friday, Lenny meet me for a few cocktails after work then we went home and had more cocktails while enjoying the gorgeous weather then finished up a bottle of wine while playing pool. We were in bed early so my saturday workout wasn't still pretty good.
    I had a baby shower saturday (sangria and champagne) while Len helped out at my sister and brothers in laws new house. After shower I came back to the house had a few beers, then some of us went to a local brew pub for two beers.
    Yesterday we slept in a bit and bailed on our hike but I still did yoga (yay me :wink: ) Then we, well, drank beers and finished up two projects. I also made delicious food all day....breakfast was carrot cake pancakes with honey butter, had to use up some bananas so I made a roasted banana bar with browned butter-pecan frosting...also added some bourbon to the batter and frosting! Then I marinated and grilled some chicken to top a pizza....homemade dough, fresh mozzarella and homemade sauce, quite possibly the best pizza I have made to date!
    We had a little more than 5 beers yesterday, which really isn't too bad. I feel ok today, usual monday blues and some sodium puff!!!
    Not planning on anything tonight!

Have a great day!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Kate...is your homemade pizza dough recipe something that you'd want to share? ;) Sounds wonderful!!

I had a pretty low key weekend....wine and only 3 beers on Friday...only 1 glass on wine and 2 beers on Saturday...and I had 4 beers yesterday while swimming. Great weekend!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 1.5 beers It happened.
    Sat - 2 drinks
    Sun - 2 drinks
    Team series swept.