NSV June 23, 2013

Options
Enygirl210
Enygirl210 Posts: 27 Member
It's hard to believe that it's Sunday already! This week was really rough. I've been spending the last 2 days fighting a migraine. :(

My NSV this week was buying NEW CLOTHES! Well, new to me.. I'm a thrift store shopper. I think the biggest thing was that I wasn't sweating, crying, and depressed at the end of the visit. I bought some shirts that were larges (woot!) and some XL. I also bought 3 pairs of pants, one of which is a size 18. A year ago I was in a 22! It's not a huge thing, but progress.

Replies

• Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That is a huge thing!! You dropped from a 22 to an 18!!! I can't wait until I get to the point of losing sizes, so good for you!

My NSVs this week are small.

Once a week DH and I go out to lunch or dinner.

-I looked at the menu in advance to plan what I would get (been pretty good about doing this for the last 6 months)
    -I actually ordered what I planned to order from the menu (doesn't always happen even with menu pre-planning)
    -I ordered the meal with fruit instead of fries (A big first for me!)
    -I actually felt when I was full (very rare)
    -I took half of it home for later! (also rare)

I was really proud of myself because I still managed to stay in my calories for the day!
  • Enygirl210
    Enygirl210 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That IS huge! Great job with the choices! :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a 5k race!!!! Say whaaaaaaaaaat????!!!!! Yup!!!!!
  • QUBYRU
    QUBYRU Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    it has been month of reduced sugar in my eating plan....and the biggest change I have seen is reduced swelling in the area that is over my liver....this does not affect any clothing sizes but it gives me a sleeker side view profile :smile:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A couple NSVs happened this week. I noticed my fave yoga pants I no longer have love handles. My boss' wife wants to run a half marathon with me and I was offered a job at my work (where presentation i.e. confidence is big)

The old me would have questioned everything, but new me is very accepting! Yay! Another NSV!