Alooooha! Is this thing still on?

Options
pancakesmajor
pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
Hi ladies!

Sooooo I've been MIA for a few months... I got overwhelmed and gained back 15 lbs (twice the weight I'd originally lost). :frown:

Are you gals still around? Anybody up for starting a new challenge in July?

I need to get back on track, and this group was fantastic at keeping each other motivated.

LMK if you're here!

Replies

• dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome back!!!:flowerforyou:
    I've kinda gave up for the last month or so. and I've gained back almost 10lbs.:grumble: I've been struggling to get back on track and I would LOVE to do a July challenge, I really need that kind of push to get back on track:bigsmile:
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! And for all the nudges while I was gone. :flowerforyou:

I'm trying to get back into the habit of logging right now. We're heading to SF/Napa Valley for the next two weeks so my calorie counts are going to be mostly guesses and filled with wine and decadent meals:drinker: , but I'm still going to log as best I can so that I can SEE where the pounds are coming from. Hoping that it will spur my husband and I into exercising while we're vacationing to combat some of those extra kcals!

But once we're home, oh boy it's on. :bigsmile:
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your going to have a great time.:smile: I'm going to be gone for a week visiting my brothers family...mostly I'm going to spend a week playing with my nephew he's going to be 3 and he does everything at a run,:laugh: so I'm hoping a week with him wil help jumpstart my weight loss.:bigsmile:
  • Bebeharden
    Bebeharden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would love to do a July challenge too! Fell off the wagon in June due to exams, etc :/
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Sounds like your going to have a great time.:smile: I'm going to be gone for a week visiting my brothers family...mostly I'm going to spend a week playing with my nephew he's going to be 3 and he does everything at a run,:laugh: so I'm hoping a week with him wil help jumpstart my weight loss.:bigsmile:

Haha yes I have a nephew like that - he's exhausting! :wink: Hope you have a blast with your fam!
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    I would love to do a July challenge too! Fell off the wagon in June due to exams, etc :/

Welcome back Bebe! I feel you about exams - yikes.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I stopped checking in because everyone went away. but if people are around I guess we can keep going. I'm down 118 pounds so far, 33 to go. My exercise has dropped off due to the weather
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    I stopped checking in because everyone went away. but if people are around I guess we can keep going. I'm down 118 pounds so far, 33 to go. My exercise has dropped off due to the weather

That's fantastic! You are amazing!