Extreme Shed & Shred

Options
kareeta
kareeta Posts: 27 Member
Hi All

Just finished my 1st go with this dvd, gosh it was hard! And I only did Level 1! It was enjoyable though as to be expected with a Jillian w/o. Is anyone else doing this? How many times a week are we supposed to attempt it? My legs are still shaking lol

Karen

Replies

• niiice
    niiice Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Just finished my 1st go with this dvd, gosh it was hard! And I only did Level 1! It was enjoyable though as to be expected with a Jillian w/o. Is anyone else doing this? How many times a week are we supposed to attempt it? My legs are still shaking lol

Karen

I think it is supposed to do it 5-6 times a week the level 1, 2 or both if you are a badass (as she says). I think we should incorporate level 2 in some of the days when we feel comfortable instead of level1, and then do just level 2.

How much weight/inches did you loose?
  • totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Still not managed the whole hour on this! Lateral jump burpees...*shudder*
  • kareeta
    Options
    [/quote]

I think it is supposed to do it 5-6 times a week the level 1, 2 or both if you are a badass (as she says). I think we should incorporate level 2 in some of the days when we feel comfortable instead of level1, and then do just level 2.

How much weight/inches did you loose?
    [/quote]

Hi, gosh thats a lot, hopefully it will get easier, I will try the hour tonight and see how I get on!

None yet, it was my first go of the dvd lol
  • kareeta
    Options
    Still not managed the whole hour on this! Lateral jump burpees...*shudder*

Are there burpees in the 2nd half? Groan..they kick my *kitten*, in fact that is a part of my anatomy that is feeling it today lol
  • totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Once I get past them I like this one, it's good that it has a bit of variety compared to her other videos, with the brazilian martial arts and sun salutations!
  • kareeta
    Options
    Yes , I loved the martial arts element, and could definitely feel it this morning!