todays challenge!

Options
lisamfick
lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
My challenge today is small since its sunday and that's really my family day so I'm going to challenge myself and all members of fit-possible to walk/run 1 extra mile then usually today. Mine will include a double stroller and a 7 yr old on skates...wish me luck and let me know you've completed it!

Replies

• Kittybill1983
    Kittybill1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just joined your group today. In your post you say that today's challenge is to do one extra mile. What is the norm?

Val
  • lisamfick
    Options
    Thanks for joining!!! I'm just getting the group started so you came in at a great time!

I was basing todays challenge in addition to your regularly scheduled workout. For me I do turbofire so I plan on adding a mile walk with the kids tongiht to complete the challenge :)
  • lisamfick
    Options
    I got a mile in woth the babies during my oldests soccer game. I almost didn't think the kids were going to cooperate and I was going to have to fail my own challenge but we did it!!!
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! :)
  • pestosauce
    pestosauce Posts: 10
    Options
    So today I didn't have much planned. However, I kicked butt. I walked a 1 mile lap this morning to raise money for my school. This evening I did 30 minutes of a vigorous elliptical training. Then right afterward, when I usually sit in front of the TV, I decided to take a jog down my street and back...it's a long street. And this is the first time I have jogged since high school! :o Needless to say, I need a shower before cozying up to my hubby tonight!
  • lisamfick
    Options
    So today I didn't have much planned. However, I kicked butt. I walked a 1 mile lap this morning to raise money for my school. This evening I did 30 minutes of a vigorous elliptical training. Then right afterward, when I usually sit in front of the TV, I decided to take a jog down my street and back...it's a long street. And this is the first time I have jogged since high school! :o Needless to say, I need a shower before cozying up to my hubby tonight!

You sure know how to rock out a days worth of calories! Awesome job :)
  • Kittybill1983
    Kittybill1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's good to be a part of this. I really need the motivation to start moving. I'm very stuck right now. I am losing weight; but not moving. Once I do get going, I continue. Maybe its the nasty weather we have had here since May. Look out the window and the wind and rain and don't want to even walk in it.

Will keep trying.
  • lisamfick
    Options
    It's good to be a part of this. I really need the motivation to start moving. I'm very stuck right now. I am losing weight; but not moving. Once I do get going, I continue. Maybe its the nasty weather we have had here since May. Look out the window and the wind and rain and don't want to even walk in it.

Will keep trying.

The yucky weather had got to make it rough. Have you tried any of the home workout video?