CABIN 2: POST RESULTS HERE!

124»

Replies

• Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    I just sent you each a message about the SECOND surprise challenge this week!!! Check your inboxes!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Hey!! We're in our 4th week - do you believe it???!!
  • SummerMM1
    SummerMM1 Posts: 94 Member
    I am very sorry I flaked at the end of the week last week. I had all that camp stuff and running and anniversary and just so much that I never had time to get on here. So I am very sorry. Hopefully week won't be so busy, but we shall see you never know. I will try and get back on track.
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    No worries Summer...you were very busy,....at least you were active!...we all have our days....or in my case...days and days and days....LOL...
    Here's to the new week!!!....Let's rock this joint!
  • SummerMM1
    Ok next week we will be in Florida from Sunday to Sunday, so I will not be on at all next week. Sorry I know this is going to affect the overall score but I will not have time we have a very busy non stop week. We will be at Disney World for most days and the Beach. I can't wait it is going to be fun and it will be the first time I have ever been to Disney World. I will be getting plenty of walking excercise and swimming so that is good. I will try really hard on the eating but it is VK and I want to indulge a little bit. (plus with all the walking I don't think it will hurt as long as I don't go over board). I hope you all have a Fantastic week next week and I am sorry not to be a part of but I will be back the following week.
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Enjoy Disney it's the best !!!! I still have life time passes to Universal, Epcot, and Disney from when my kids were young...As soon as Kaelyn is old enough to enjoy it, she's 31/2, we r heading down! Can't wait!

As for me I was little un cooperative this week as I have been mad busy preparing for my trip...I leave Early Monday morning the 8th...so I won't be on as much next week, doubt I will get much in, but plan on swimming and walking at the beach most days if not everyday....will be back late Friday:)....

Have a great week everyone! Beth Ann
  • Super_Mama
    Super_Mama Posts: 99 Member
    Enjoy Disney it's the best !!!! I still have life time passes to Universal, Epcot, and Disney from when my kids were young...As soon as Kaelyn is old enough to enjoy it, she's 31/2, we r heading down! Can't wait!

As for me I was little un cooperative this week as I have been mad busy preparing for my trip...I leave Early Monday morning the 8th...so I won't be on as much next week, doubt I will get much in, but plan on swimming and walking at the beach most days if not everyday....will be back late Friday:)....

Have a great week everyone! Beth Ann

I agree, Disney totally rocks! We took our kids a couple of years ago and they had a BLAST, and it is an amazing experience seeing it from their eyes! Plus it is a ton of fun for adults too! ENJOY!!!

So sorry I have been somewhat MIA lately everyone, I started a new job 2 weeks ago and have been drowning in work. Plus marathon and triathlon training is kicking my butt, super tired by the end of the day!

Hugs to you all! We are a phenomenal cabin, making phenomenal strides toward health!
  • SummerMM1
    Had a GREAT time at Disney, rode almost every ride in the 4 amusement parks. Walked my butt off from opening till closing. We went to the beach one day and that was a work out in its self. Didn't worry to much about the eating but amazingly did really well with it anyways :smile: Came home Sunday night and and still was jet legged yesterday so we were super lazy but hey we so deserved a super lazy day. Feeling better today so I am very happy about that. Looked in the mirror and body is looking awsome it is toning up :love: from all the walking but the sinister scale says other wise. :angry: Still there is a big smile on my face because I am looking good despite the scale. It will catch up eventually :happy: Now I just need to get back in the swing of things and look forward.

Oh we had McDonalds the first night we got there oh my I felt icky after eating it. I hadn't ate Mcy D's in forever and probably will be that way again. I can do fast food as long it is good choices and not the fried stuff that fried stuff makes you feel like you are dripping with grease very icky feeling. So stayed away from it the rest of the week :wink:

Hope everyone else had a great week :happy: