WHOSE IS STILL DOING THIS PROGRAM

Options
2»

Replies

• steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on getting back on track before Spring Break. I have had such a busy schedule that I have just gone back to counting calories for now.. By Spring when better veggie and fruit choice begin to appear I will give this another round. But it is nice I can come back to this group and participate.
  • Sawthat2
    Sawthat2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am - I just started
  • x_tina324
    x_tina324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, Sawthat2! You can do it :)
  • afmom2013
    afmom2013 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am on Cycle 2 Day 3 and have lost twelve pounds. This is my second time on the 17 day diet, the first time I lost 37.5 before falling off the wagon. I have gained a lot of that back and decided to try again. The only problem I'm having is working out. This week I have lost 0 pounds so I am going to have to make time to exercise. Good luck to everyone!
  • Khalter1975
    Khalter1975 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am bad...I don't think I am going to really try until after spring break on April 1. I am really going to try then...
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Just started today...go try to post every day to check in.
  • chrissy7
    chrissy7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm back on mfp and am on c1 day 8. Lost 5 lbs so far. I Would love to be part of your group. I haven't lost anything in 2 days and I'm starting to get discouraged
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy!
    It's not a very active group lol but come join us!
    I always stalled out a little here and there on C1. Keep going! The weightloss will come again!
  • ctroni
    ctroni Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP last summer and exercised more last summer than I ever had (6-7 days a week). At the end of the summer I had only lost 5-7 pounds. Then in December, I was cruising this site and came across the 17 DD. On January 2nd, I weighed in at 232.8 my heaviest at anytime in my life. This morning I weighed in at 196.0 for a total loss of 36.5 pounds. AMAZING!! I honestly have been rotating between C1 and C2 until I get to my goal weight of 180. This plan has taught me sooooo much about healthy choices AND self-control. I choose between losing weight OR indulging in a food I don't need. Most of the time, I choose losing more weight. This diet is amazing and I will never go back to my old habits. I am wearing clothes I haven't worn in 14 years! For the first time, I feel good in my skin!!! I am proud of my appearance and will strive to lose more. This diet will become a lifestyle change for me. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome ctroni!!! I love that you kept at it and made it work for you!!! I am just starting and although I haven't followed cycle one to the tee yet, I feel so empowered by the principles. Even though I have been slipping up I am still continueing to lose weight. I'm excited for this journey because from what I have been reading, I think this is such a sound approach to weightloss and maintenance for me. I'm just not a healthy, religious clean eater and to think I have to eat that way ALL the time isn't something I can commit to. But choosing those foods MOSTLY with some leeway here and there adn a focused plan is something that I CAN do.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am doing the program again. Fell off but am back at it after a lecture on my weight from my doctor (sigh).