I finished my first round of CLX last week and here are my results:

height: 5'0"

weight lost: 3.6 lbs
inches lost: 6.5 in

Before: Feb. 2013 --- 103.2 lbs ---
day1chalean.png

After: June: 2013 --- 99.6 lbs ---

finishedchalean.png

I typically did a 10 min cardio warm up on weight-lifting days. I plan to start over with CLX after a month of bootcamp! I loved CLX!!!

Replies

• Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome Job! Your back looks amazing!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Did you / will you do the Lean for Life month? I'm in week 3 and LOVE it!!! Chalean is awesome. I'm now going to start either P90X or the new T25 in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to something new but will come back to CLX again one day.
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your stats are fantastic.
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Awesome work!! Did you / will you do the Lean for Life month? I'm in week 3 and LOVE it!!! Chalean is awesome. I'm now going to start either P90X or the new T25 in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to something new but will come back to CLX again one day.

THANK YOU!! Yes I did do the Lean for Life month and I actually think it was the biggest change month for me. I absolutely loved ChaLEAN too and I am doing something similar -- participating in a month long boot camp program then back to ChaLEAN!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Great job!! Your stats are fantastic.

Thank you so much!! :)
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Wow! Awesome Job! Your back looks amazing!

Thank you so much! The funny thing is... that was my most insecure part of my body before CLX :).
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Great results! Well done :smile:
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Great results! Well done :smile:

Thank you so much!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    and your abs are to die for!!!! I've decided on T25 for the next round. I will miss Chalean so much!!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    and your abs are to die for!!!! I've decided on T25 for the next round. I will miss Chalean so much!!

Thank you! I wish they looked that good all the time (it's really only when I'm working out) but I'm happy my tummy is actually flat -- it's been a while! I would like to try T25 but I'm not sure how I feel about how the duration of each work out being so varied. Let me know how you like it!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Great job, I can really see those muscles!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    Great job, I can really see those muscles!

Thank you!!!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I sarted the program but 1/2 way thru stopped, the cardio wasn't enough for me. I'm thinking of restarting the program but replace the cardio...sometype of hybrid... Did you do any other cardio or actvity in addition to the set program?
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I stuck to the set program but every now and then I replaced cardio with running, or I only had 1 rest day a week and worked out 6x a week. Loved it.
  • aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I just finished up the program this week and saw great results, but I probably still have another round or two before I am as toned as you are. You're great inspiration!
  • samfuturefit
    Options
    You look fantastic! I just finished up the program this week and saw great results, but I probably still have another round or two before I am as toned as you are. You're great inspiration!

Thank you so very much! I am just finishing up a boot camp program that was 21 days and I'm thinking about getting back into CLX starting next week. This will be my second round!

To answer the other question above...( i replied to her via PM already) I did add a 10 min cardio warm up (nothing fancy), usually either the Insanity warm up or a jog. Personally, I think that you'd see great results without the extra cardio because of the cardio effect a lot of the weight exercises provide, but if you're like me and are used to the intense cardio... it's nice to feel REALLY winded after CLX and some kind of warm up. :)
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great results!! I can definitely see a difference in your upper body!
  • redstuff
    redstuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh! your results are so wonderful!!!! I'm still in the burn phase. I hope I get similar results. You're an inspiration!!!!!!!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    I look forward to a second round of CLX. I miss Chalean but am enjoying T25. I just have to do a CLX circuit here and there. :-)
  • xheliebear
    Options
    wow! :) I start CLX next month.. hoping I get to stick to it.