Hello...

Options
angiewf
angiewf Posts: 175 Member
Pleased to meet you, I'm Angie from Waltham Forest, in E London, England. Need to lose weight for my health, I have high BP (controlled) and osteoarthritis. I'm a widow with 3 sons, 2 grandsons and 2 granddaughters.

Replies

• gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hi AngieWF,
    I've been on MFP for a little less than a year and have lost 15 pounds and my health care provider says I have reached a healthy weight. I also have high BP, controlled, but hope to get off the meds by the end of the year. I'm almost 64, have 2 grown children and 2 grown stepchildren and 4 grandchildren and I live in Illinois. Welcome to the group!
  • Joe_Atlanta
    Joe_Atlanta Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angie, I'm also on BP meds and hope to get off them (particularly the diuretic!).
  • katiepeg46
    katiepeg46 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie,

I am retired for almost a year now. Love it. I also take meds for BP and have diabetes. Would like to get off all my meds eventually.

I have 8 grandkids. 6 boys and 2 girls.

Kathy
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie,

I am retired for almost a year now. Love it. I also take meds for BP and have diabetes. Would like to get off all my meds eventually.

I have 8 grandkids. 6 boys and 2 girls.

Kathy

Welcome Katiepeg56. I hope we can all get off our BP meds soon--especially because they're the only meds I have to take. We'll all get there, I'm sure of it!