Post your goals here!

Options
Kbeatty32
Kbeatty32 Posts: 15 Member
What are your goals for the rest of 2013? Post it here and we will hold you accountable!

Replies

• BlessedLah
    BlessedLah Posts: 18
    Options
    Lose 47 lbs by the end of this year
  • Pebbles91909
    Options
    To lose at the least 26 pounds (1 pound a week) by the end of the year.
  • florsha513
    Options
    To lose about 30 pounds by the end of the year!
  • SavingSarah41
    SavingSarah41 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My half year resolutions are to lose at least 26 lbs by the end of the year (if it is more then that would be awesome but not beat myself up if it is not), to continue to be active everyday (every movement counts at my size), and to continue to show my children a healthier way of life. I just got back from our 2013 family vaca and during that time I left 300 lbs behind and I will never go back!!! My user name is Goneby40 because I will be turning 39 on July 1st and I really would like to have at least 75% of my weight gone by my 40th birthday as well as on that day I will be cutting my already very long hair. I made a promise to myself on my 38th birthday to grow my hair for 2 years so I could donate it to Locks of Love. I bet if I cut it off right now I would lose another pound!!!

So that is my story and my resolutions.
  • Kbeatty32
    Options
    You're all inspiring! My goal is to stay on the healthy eating track and lose 10 lbs by Dec 31st
  • BridgetMoans
    Options
    to lose at least 26lb by the end of the year - if i lose more even better. A great Christmas present to myself :flowerforyou:
  • Krhunt79
    Krhunt79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my goals are to get rid of 18-20lbs and continue to tone up! once I get home from our 3 week vacation I am wanting to up my mileage to train for a half marathon. I want to continue to work on my pace as well and get down to and keep a 9:30 min mile pace!
  • kindgirl
    kindgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 51 years old, I just found out I have diabetes and high blood pressure, my first goal is to get myself to a place where I am off the pills for diabetes and high blood pressure. My goal after that is to get my weight and my health to at least 50 pounds lighter than I am right now. I just did an hour of walking with Leslie Sansome .
  • leilahsmom
    Options
    I am a little late to the game, but my goal is to be under 200. I am currently at 227, so it's possible. I would really like to hit that goal before my brother's wedding Nov. 9. The past month has been a bit of a roller coaster. I went on 2 weeks worth of vacations and gained 7.4#. Those pounds aren't coming off as fast as they went on, haha. I am following WW, but also tracking on here to keep tabs of certain vitamins that I was found to be deficient in at a checkup in April. Good luck everyone!
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    HI! I have 5 major goals I'd like to achieve by the end of February 2014, but at the rate I am moving (still slow, but moving in the right direction) I just may reach them by the end of the year so after reviewing my progress over the past 16 weeks I think I'm ready to **BUMP-UP** my goal date for all except one and that is my weight because while I know I will still lose it is the least of my concerns, so I'll keep the 50 lbs total weight loss by February 28th. So here are my goals to reach by December 31st.

1-I want my BF% to drop below 30%.

2-I would like my waist to measure 30 inches or less.

3-I would like my overall physical health to continue to maintain or improve, at my last full physical everything was good except I am/was severely anemic, but that seems to be coming around.

4-I would like my mental, spiritual and emotional health to remain the same or improve, I have been dealing with the death of my Dad with whom I am/was/is/are VERY close and although it has been extremely hard I think I am making it through this life experience of grief in a healthy way.

5- I would like to lose 20-25 more pounds by the end of the year. (Combined with what I've lost so far this is about 36-41 pounds total which is about a 1/2 to 1 pound per week which is what my MFP settings are set to.)

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!
  • Kbeatty32
    Options
    You can do it, Melinda!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I did my weigh in this morning at 234.6 I would love to be out of the 200's but the end of the year and I think that it is very reasonable and doable. I would love to go into 2014 in the 100's. More importantly I want to lose this belly fat that I have been carrying around for too long. I want to be able to play with my kids 6,3,and 9 months without tiring so easily (I'm already getting more endurance).

Longer term goals

My very healthy younger sister has done a 62 mile relay last month with 5 others and I would love to be a part of her team next year. She has been my inspiration for the last few weeks and I would love to do some of these events that she has been doing for the last several years. Here in Idaho we also have a race in April called Robbie Creek it's a half marathon through the mountains I would like to do it in 2015 or 16. It is very hard to get a slot, but I have watched it for the last several years and think it would be amazing to do it.