WARNING: Top 5 Dangers of JM Body Revolution

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
Top 5 Dangers of Doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

5. Equipment. As in shaving equipment. Be it shaving your legs or your under arms, shaving may become a hazard. Or at the least quite a challenge. Upon completing Body Revolution you may find all these funny things poking out or dipping in that were NOT there prior to Body Revolution. I believe they may just be bones and muscles, but I'm no expert. Seriously, get a good razor and be careful.

4. Too much time. If you are someone (as I was) that thinks you need to spend at least an hour+ a day working out you will find you have too much extra time on your hands. These workouts are only around 30 minutes. If you're one of these people I would suggest planning ahead. Pick up a new book or hobby maybe? Don't be stuck twiddling your thumbs.

3. Cussing. Or cursing, whichever you prefer. Even if you're not the type for it, you may just find yourself flinging the occasional curse word at the screen during these workouts. I tried my best, but from time to time I found a stray expletive escaping my lips. If you're someone prone to f-bombs it may be safest to clear the children and the elderly from the room before beginning your workout.

2. Alienating your friends and family. This one shocked me the most: you may find that your friends and family will in fact tire of all your flexing and showing off of your new-found muscles. Delighted shouts of: "Look, look at this muscle!" may begin to garner head shakes and eye-rolls. I know hubby is entirely tired of me showing him my biceps. Although my 9 year old still thinks it's cool, so reactions may be mixed, go ahead and test the waters here.

1. Money. Yep, you read that right: cost. This is a very expensive program. Oh, I'm not talking about the cost of buying it...no. I'm talking about the fact that I now need an entire new wardrobe. Everything! Workout clothes, jeans, bras, sports bras, even my wedding ring is now too big! Although, to be fair my ring was a bit big before, but now it's just plain falling off. I blame Jillian Michaels for all of this. Yes, the expense of this program is deceiving and can really add up fast.

Tragic, just tragic. What was Jillian thinking?! Just another case of tough trainer, good program, awesome results. It's sad people, just sad...

Blog taken from: http://fitviews.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/warning-top-5-dangers-of-doing-jillian.html
credit to the creator for a brilliant piece of writing! :laugh:

Replies

• JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LMAO! Good one!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Can sooooo relate to number 5! Ouch! Lol.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    @ #3

That's totally me. I'm like "F you Jillian" and I mean it!
  • anetka21
    Options
    LOL love it!!!
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lol at this!

Number 5 resonates with me...I came to see mum and she screamed 'what is that lump on your elbow?!' It actually was the first time in my entire life she had seen my elbow without the shroud of fat covering it. NSV lol
  • a_new_dawn
    Options

Number 5 resonates with me...I came to see mum and she screamed 'what is that lump on your elbow?!' It actually was the first time in my entire life she had seen my elbow without the shroud of fat covering it. NSV lol

Aww Claire!! lol

My husband told me i had a bony bum the other day... do i take it as a compliment that my bum is nice and small...or was he just trying to tell me it was huge before!! :sad: :laugh:
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ha! That was entertaining. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Very cute! I can't wait to go through them all!!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Bump - an oldie but a goodie!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    so glad you put this back at the top - I LOVE THIS and you are soooooo right!

I laughed outloud as I was shaking my head in total agreement!

That was a very entertaining read :)

GREAT WRITING!
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    #2--my DH rolls his eyes everytime I show him a new muscle groove
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great post! So true about the cursing and F bombs toward Jillian! Also the added costs for smaller pants, jeans, shirts, bras adds up plus the protein powder, heavier weights, Polar HRM... It all adds up and is now a necessity in my life!
  • gfit123
    gfit123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    so true:laugh:
  • sweetcheeks1978
    Options
    this made me chuckle! I am only on week 6 and already seeing muscle tone/definition..I hang my head in shame as I too tell my hubby to 'feel my muscles'!

to the writer of this post, you're a star! am still laughing and shaking my head!
  • ironbutterf1y
    Options
    :laugh:
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!!!!
  • mickeyksu
    mickeyksu Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This was absolutely hilarious!