Need 5'11" friends please

Options
13»

Replies

• lfost917
    lfost917 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 5'11' - 6' (depending who measures me). My starting weight was 242 and I was down to 160 for a few months, but I have been hoovering around 185-190 for about 2 years now. My goal is to get back to 160 again and stay there. I am an avid runner and I am about to begin training for my second marathon in October.

Add me, tall ladies!
  • lfost917
    lfost917 Posts: 6
    Options
    I should actually be more specific - I dont weigh myself ever (185 is a rough estimate). My goal is to fit into a larger size 8/comfortable 10 again. I can fit in a larger 10 if I'm lucky now. Also I want to be a FASTER RUNNER!! So yeah, lose some fat gain some muscle.
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5 foot 11 and weigh 175 and my goal weight is 150 to 155. I will gladly be your friend.
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and currently 192lbs. I was up to 220 after pregnancy. I want to get to 175. I wear a 12 right now, and i want to be an 8. I am nursing and my appetite is out of control- will be more serious about cutting calories once I wean. Right now if I don't eat enough Baby gets mad :) slow and steady is the way I am doing it. Anyone can add me !
  • sonymacaroni11
    sonymacaroni11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and currently around 250 lbs. I did not even think it was possible to be this tall and down in the 150 range (sans crazy model genetics), so well-done you lovely ladies! I am really just trying to become more healthy overall, and eventually work my way under 200, perhaps even to 180?

I sent some friends requests--please feel free to add me or recommend me to friends. I need all the support and encouragement I can get since I have never really tried to lose weight or be fit before now. I'm trying to manage some injuries that make it difficult to exercise, so if you know about low-impact cardio or how to exercise with joint and foot pain, I'd love to learn from your experience.

Thanks!