Day 15 - June 25th Who's still with me????

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
How was your Tuesday? Did you get your exercises logged yet?

Who's still going strong?

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I am still in. Doing about 6-9 exercise sessions weekly. Food going ok. Now, if I could just cut out my weekly beers.
  • doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Went MIA for 4 days. COME NOW, DP. Alright, cheers to making that the only stretch I miss in 8 weeks! Holding myself to it.

Fabulous job, all of you!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im still in, might not check in with the group every day but I m logging everything and exercising daily. I had Sunday off and treated myself to a chinese which was all logged :-)

Good luck everyone.
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm still hangin' in there!! Not able to get in the exercise I would like with our busy schedule..but trying to do a little here and there when I find a few minutes.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Im still here I just havent been logging in after like 7pm because I been forcing early dinner at my house so I have time to run off some of my dinner so I can have me a snack when I sit down with my hubby for movie or show time at night!
  • umekanzah
    umekanzah Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    ok not doing great at all. i was having some confusion with what amount of calories i should eat everyday. I got it figured out today but not after i sabotaged myself yesterday and today. I just felt hungry and unsatisfied yesterday, got frustrated and took it out by going through a mini-binge of sorts. Same thing today: i wanted to take a break of eating what i want which was relatively healthy but some of it i could do without.

Deep breath today and hopefully back on the wagon tomorrow. I think i am going to try sticking to ~1700 calories on non-workout days and 1800s for work out days since i am usually starving then.

Wish me luck. I should say, i wanted to throw in the towel today but decided to pick myself up tomorrow where i left off. No one said its going to be easy but the point is to just start all over again tomorrow.
  • doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Things have not been good. My boss is a borderline personality who's taken to attaching herself to me these days. Damaging, and I seem to be back to eating my feelings. I felt so great when sticking to logging, even felt better about her. Need to keep telling myself that and get back to it!

Back to logging tomorrow (it's nighttime here now). Let's hold ourselves to this!

love, dp
  • StephF3692
    StephF3692 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    still going strong. i have about 4 more days of jillian michael's 30 day shred to go.

keep it up guys!