label workout?

Options
hey everyone ... i really am doing my workout everyday except for rest day .... i am curious how you label your workout with myfitnesspal.com

start it up

ramp it up

3rd workout ?

slimber and limber

abs

i want to see how i can try estimate how much calories i burn off

thanks

Replies

• susanmarnold
    susanmarnold Posts: 142
    Options
    Hey there, when I did it I had an HRM. I was around 220 pounds then and burned about 500 calories an hour. That should give you a good estimate! I will send you a friend request. Feel free to ask me any questions! Slim in 6 holds a sweet spot in my heart. It was my first program!!
  • athere79
    athere79 Posts: 3
    Options
    thanks for the add .... yeah i really enjoy slim in 6 .... i have been doing for couple years, but this time I have commit for 2 weeks straight YAY ME! I plan to move up to Ramp it up Next week ....... i have put it under low impact areboics .... does that sound right? or shld it be higher? LOL
  • cnave99
    cnave99 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I don't eat my calories back so 'logging' the exercise is just for form for me. So I use the exercise notes section and just type out all I did that day. Makes it pretty easy .

Hope you're enjoying the workout. I am on my second week (although this is not my first round of Si6).