FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
large.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    open
    large.jpg

^^This is true, but I have come dangerously close this week! hahahaha!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So, we got two last minute casting calls so I'm taking the kids from place to place this afternoon. You can never know how long these things will take, sometimes minutes and sometimes hours. Anyway, we'll see. I'll be wearing my lil girl in the sling--so a little bit of a workout, i guess.

I'm hearing that the temps will begin to fall. Thank goodness. I also got word that my mother-in-law will arrive next week for most of July. And so it begins......:indifferent:

Everyone have a GREAT hump week! Remember to always look for that silver lining, no matter how small. :wink: :smile:
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Woke up feeling some sort of sick. Not bad enough to stay home. Wish I could say different. I work today then have tomorrow off then work Friday.

So at least knowing I have tomorrow off should help me make it thru today.

No exercise until better.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Received very disappointing news this morning that our friends will not be able to visit as expected. They were traveling cross country (Washington State to Florida....retiring from Navy) and was planning to stop at our place along the route. They incurred car troubles about 1400 miles west of us and will need to fly home and ship their car. We haven't visited since 2010 so all were looking forward to this gathering. Their welfare is of the utmost importance to us but it left me feeling a little down.

Did 35 minute fitness walk outdoors around 7am at an average pace of 3.2mph. My leg muscles have been sore since doing Leslie Sansone’s Fast 4 Miles DVD on Monday. The calf muscles are the sorest and I've done stretches for my legs this morning. I may have to use the Foam Roller on them to see if this will take that achyness and stiffness away.

Marla - hope you do start to feel much better while at work today.

Sherry - looks like you will finally be able to workout indoors when those falling temps do arrive. We are on the HOT side of weather and our cool down doesn't arrive for 4-5 months.:ohwell: Sending great casting outcome for your son today!!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your friends Pam, I feel a bit better. Just knowing I have day off tomorrow. I am going to be couch potato tomorrow.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Pam..glad they are ok...

I Definitely have a stomach bug ...get hungry eat...blah and repeat slight headache but that's it...will try to do plank 3:50min and 220squats...yikes

Its going to be 109 this weekend.... aggh