• ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :blushing:

Thanks Diane and Kim and SoCa gal!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Gary, your wife is quite lucky!!!! I have to admit I am lucky as well....when I got home last night Len had cleaned up the back yard AND cleaned most of the basement, which meant I did very very very little cleaning last night. Still had 3 drinks though.....red berry vodka with sprite zero.
    Sweeping, vacuuming and washing hardwoods is the plan for the evening and maybe some vodka?!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    omg the tick thing freakkkkssss me the hell out, kim! :noway: We don't have many of them here except in the rural areas of San Diego.
    Good day yesterday and I've dropped a some of the pesky weight I put on....of course a trip to the beach today and lunch/cocktails ought to take care of that. :grumble:
    Let's see if i can moderate.
    Happy hump day!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    omg the tick thing freakkkkssss me the hell out, kim! :noway: We don't have many of them here except in the rural areas of San Diego.
    Good day yesterday and I've dropped a some of the pesky weight I put on....of course a trip to the beach today and lunch/cocktails ought to take care of that. :grumble:
    Let's see if i can moderate.
    Happy hump day!

Have a fabuous time at the beach....I'm so jealous!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sweeeeeeeeet - Kate - house is getting there

Sydney, your day sounds fab-u-lous - yes, ticks are nasty sh!ts...

Planning another zero for today. We have a ballgame tonight and I will probably try and jog there. I finished W1D3 of the C25K and quite honestly, I don't even think I am ready for W2. It's been six months since I've done good cardio with the stupid foot. It's amazing how quickly, you can lose your stamina.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    So yesterday as I am driving to an unfamiliar place for the training classes I am taking this week, a big ol' semi throws a ton of rainwater on my car followed up with a rock. Right smack in the middle of my windsheild. I freaked out. It was scary. Now today I spend a lot of money getting it replaced. :cry: So last night was more vodka poms. maybe today I will be good.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Carpets are clean and I am bushed. Our Lab mix Molly hid during the commotion and our French Bulldog Fiona just looked bored. It's been raining so much here that I may have to wait a few days before the furniture gets put back. Need a nap. :yawn:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

It's been thunderstorming here all week and is supposed to continue into next week. Pups and I have been lazy today but I'm going to work out soon then have my dinner, husband is in New York for a business dinner and won't be home until late. Normally that would mean drinks for me but I don't even have an urge for one :huh: Looks like my friend can't make it tomorrow so I should have four 0's for this week :smile:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    hmmm..Kat..you sure you're not preggers?

Mama Lush....I thought traffic was bad here in SoCal...until I drove in Seattle area..wowsa. Sorry about the repairs.
    Gary...time for a cocktail.

We had a great time at lunch. Had a shrimp, crab and avocado salad...and yes 2 glasses of wine. It was nice to have my DD Driver/son with me again.
    Gorgeous!!!
    7391c8e6-f2bf-4bf9-b754-1a810b37b306_zps9abf8edf.jpg
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,170 Member
    Options
    Syd - You tease!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Haha yeah I'm sure SoCal.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Friend came over last night because she's stuck in the office today. We got in a killer work out so we had some wine :smile: so.....

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - wine

Plan for today is 0 as tomorrow will be wine with mom and Gram.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Syd-that looks amazing! Glad you had a great day!!

Another 3 vodkas and sprite zero. And probably more tonight. Vacuuming stairs, cleaning first floor bathroom, and polishing counters. Lenny will take care of the last minute stuff tomorrow, since he is off.

Almost friday!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 2 glasses of sauv blanc with my sushi and a cucumber vodka and Sprite zero after dinner.....there's about an ounce left of that.
    Thursday - planning on a 0. May have a beer if I have cals for it. There are 6 Hoegardens and 5 312s in my fridge.

Going to try to limit myself to 6 or less on Saturday. It's our big night out: helicoptor ride, drinks and apps and then fancy dinner with no baby. Maybe a drink or two after. Which means I need to have 3 or less Friday if I want to meet my goal of 12.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel good yesterday so I only had one vodka last night.

Weather is supposed to be hot and beautiful for a while starting tomorrow. They are even predicting 90's next week. Washingtonians will all be melting. we don't do well much over 75. At least it won't be raining.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    90's here too Robin...that's even hot for us. I will probably hit the pool.

I didnt drink too much...2 glasses of wine and a vodka/cranlemonade later. But i ate like crap..lotsa sodium so I'm all puffy. Need to sweat that out in a good workout today.
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Kat??????? is there a ultra sound in your future??? :smile:

Well, it's my Friday....YEEE HAAAWWWWW!! So Wed was about 5 Natural lights, and tonight is about 7...or 8. Cause I did not line them up, so I am not sure. Was in the hot tub. AND, I will have another.... :drinker:

Okay, nite nite.... what a week!

Warm there Robin, getting warm here....humidity is going up.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    So much for the one beer...I had one on the walk to dinner at the local bar. I had a dirty martini there, which was surprisingly quite good. Then I had a mediocre margarita at home, made a second and hardly drank any of it. That means I have 6 drinks left for the week. I see an overage in my future.....

Happy Friday Lushes!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sydney-you are gorgeous! Love the pic!!!!

****ty day at work = happy hour = 2 beers = 2 more beers at home = no cleaning got done last night!!!!!!!!!!
    I got up early this morning and cleaned in lieu of a work out.
    I can not wait until 430 to get out of this hell hole that employs me. My boss has been traveling all week and honestly he is more annoying when he is on the road than when he is in the office. He is coming back this afternoon...I am praying for major storms so his flight gets delayed and I don't have to deal with him.
    On a brighter note, sister in law and brother in law are coming to spend the weekend. Movie Tavern tonight. Hike tomorrow a.m., then we are making beer and grilling. I am very much looking forward to it!!!!
    Also looking forward to a short week next week. Shore bound EARLY thursday morning until sunday. It supposed to rain all week but I do not care, I just wanna get away!!!!

Happy Friday all!!! Pray I don't punch my boss when he gets here :wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    awww *blushing* thanks! xoxo
    you sound like you have a great weekend planned katie.....enjoy! and try not to kill the boss in the meantime.

several vodkas last night, but I managed to drink them slowly and keep up with the water intake, so I feel pretty good. The house will be cleaned today and hopefully i'll get in a workout as well...but other than that I have absolutely zero plans and that makes me happy.
    TGIF everyone :drinker: