Can we do this for July???

Options
NewMomNewME24
NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
Good Morning!! When I weighed in this morning, I was expecting the worse. I am "enjoying" the fruits of my womenly duties today so I thought how bloated I feel would show up on the scale. Much to my surprise, it didn't and I am at my lowest weight since having a baby 14 months ago. I have to give credit to this group for keeping me accountable and motivating me to get through each week.

Can we do this for July also??? :)

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!! Although I am on vacation until July 14th, I would report in as soon as I come back!
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have 20 weeks to my 40th birthday... and I'd love to do a July challenge... is there one?
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Thank you for pushing me to get to 100lbs lost! I hope we do this for July! I just now saw the group! Duh! ♥
  • jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I agree! Would love to do this for another month! This group helped keep me motivated and I lost 13 pounds! I went from 'obese' to 'overweight'! Crazy! I have another 13 to lose to hit my first goal weight of 170. Maybe I'll be able to repeat 13 pounds in 1 month and meet my goal by my 29th birthday at the end of July.

Good Luck everyone!
  • NewMomNewME24
    Options
    I agree! Would love to do this for another month! This group helped keep me motivated and I lost 13 pounds! I went from 'obese' to 'overweight'! Crazy! I have another 13 to lose to hit my first goal weight of 170. Maybe I'll be able to repeat 13 pounds in 1 month and meet my goal by my 29th birthday at the end of July.

Good Luck everyone!

Great Job!!! 13 lbs, that is amazing!!!

I am not sure if there is another one -- I was just asking. Has anyone found one?
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This would be awesome for July!!!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I agree that this should continue for July! I got off track, but I'm on track now and ready to lose more weight before my vacation!
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I agree.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS July 1st if anyone wants to do that.... I'm not sure if this group is going to do anything specific for July, but if it does, I'd be in!
  • wendydl
    wendydl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Are there any updates for this group no results for the last two weeks ?
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    yes, july please.
    my weigh in for this week is 168
    although i am traveling and only have my phone and can not figure out how to add this onto the
    spreadsheet - any help would be nice
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I sent a personal message to the 'creator' of this June challenge (I'm sorry I don't know her name :embarassed: ) She replied and said that YES this challenge will continue into July!!! :smile:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I sent a personal message to the 'creator' of this June challenge (I'm sorry I don't know her name :embarassed: ) She replied and said that YES this challenge will continue into July!!! :smile:

*fistpump* :drinker:
  • saltycloud
    saltycloud Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yay! :)
  • megdeitz
    megdeitz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this is continuing for July. I have not been the most active MFP member since starting a few months ago, so I'm hoping this will help keep me accountable. Plus I like to be competitive so hopefully it will push me to do better.
  • Kate029
    Kate029 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I lost it a bit in June due to sickness/laziness but I would love to have this challenge in July especially since I am doing Dry July and have joined the gym with a friend to help keep me on track so I really want to see some improvement this month!
  • NewMomNewME24
    Options

YAY!!! :)
  • hunnybcs
    hunnybcs Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    YAY! Here we go again everyone! Let's keep up the good work!! :wink:

Does anyone have any tips on exercise motivation? In my head I know I need to but my body is telling me no way!!!
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry Tiff and I haven't been on in awhile. We've both been super busy that we had to step away from the group for a week or so. But we're back on it. I had to create a new profile because I had some issues with the old one, so friend me if you would like support! I know I need it - I've fallen off the horse :)

I'll be create a new spreadsheet tonight...and I'll post final July results!!! AMAZING!!!
  • musicstar437
    musicstar437 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree.. This challenge has boosted me to push on in my challenge and not give it up... Even though I am only losing about 1 lb a week, I am keeping a consistent pace. I know everyone, INCLUDING MYSELF, wants to see immediate results but seeing the difference from week to week helps too! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!!!!!