Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
did-you-work-out-fitness-jogging-motivate-Favim.com-634378.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Going through some emotional stuff in my marriage along with fighting whatever this is physically, only got 3 hrs sleep last night so still no work out yet.

I hate dealing with tough issues. But I know you don't get strong without it.
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Marla, sending you happy thoughts and good vibes. Try to stay positive, I'm sure things will improve. :flowerforyou:

Well, I feel like I jumped out of my recent "rut"...finally. :tongue: I walked the kids to the playground today (pushed the stroller), then to McDonald's, left lil girl with my husband downtown and took my son to his LAST lesson before Summer. I did more walking and some running at the park until I picked him up. Basically was gone from ~11am til 5pm. It was hot, but not as hot as it had been, thank goodness. It felt really good to run, even though it was only 21min and I had to take a walk/water break in the middle.

I hope everyone else is doing well. TGIF!
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    TGIF!

I wasn't sure what cardio DVD to do this morning but wanted to end my “rest week” with a bang so I choose P90x Kenpo X (kickboxing/mixed martial arts training). It got my nose running like crazy…lol..with it being a tough workout that gets your heart pumping & your total body moving. Just what I needed…lol. Now, the weekend will be two days of rest before starting a heavy lifting program for the next 12 weeks.

Sherry - glad you found your "mojo" again..:wink:

Marla - sending you some more happy thoughts and prayers for whatever answers are needed...and hugs!:flowerforyou:

Toni - glad to have read you are feeling better and those challenges are making a great difference with your abs and legs.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    215352_198556260268186_1991184504_n.jpg
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is on the road to feeling better, whether it's emotionally or physically. I've had a bit going on emotionally / financially myself, but I"m trying to pull myself out of it. I got a run in late last night. I went to the high school track and ran/walked ~2.3 mi doing C25K. It was nice with no sun to scorch my energy. The sprinklers were also on and they move, so I got to dodge them while running and got a light mist at the same time. :laugh: Hoping to get a run in on my break tonight!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Today I took the pupper on a nice walk around the neighborhood. Tomorrow morning is my 5k! Thank you to my pals for your support during this long journey!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Marla hang in there ...i pray things start to improve for you.

Yes although feeling batteries crazy hot hit the mall with mom and logged 2 miles and then some shopping .. did feel good though outfits good for her.

Tomorrow ..I'm baking for a tea party bridal shower...and it's going to be HOT ...yikes 103ish