Squat challenge

Options
acasterlow
acasterlow Posts: 2 Member
Im eager!! cant wait to do this

Replies

• bunnygreen52
    Options
    Iuld like to join... i will be leaving for vacation Sunday so I won;t be able to track my stuff until I get back on the 8th of July but I will be marking my squats down so that i can post them when i get back....
  • nannyfourtwo
    nannyfourtwo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Potentially silly question, but.... When doing the squats, are we supposed to do them all at once? Or break them down into sets to do throughout the day? 200 just seems like so much all at one time! =\
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Potentially silly question, but.... When doing the squats, are we supposed to do them all at once? Or break them down into sets to do throughout the day? 200 just seems like so much all at one time! =\

I don't think there's any chance I'll be doing them all at once! Probably as sets of 10 with rests, although I'll try to do all of the sets at once... 20 sets of 10 will keep me going for a while though!
  • Krysta813
    Krysta813 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Get ready for a new Booty (and thighs!) I need this right now :-)
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    Im scared! But ready!!!
  • kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options

I don't think there's any chance I'll be doing them all at once! Probably as sets of 10 with rests, although I'll try to do all of the sets at once... 20 sets of 10 will keep me going for a while though!

I wouldnt be able to do 200 at once. I like to break mine down. usually 20 at a time then a minute break. when we start doing over a hundred i will split it into morning/evening. Like 50 n the morn 50 at night and take more breaks.
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    can't wait to start and to see how this will change my body.
  • Chubby_never_again
    Options

I woke up this morning with the same question! Glad I wasn't the only one with this doubt!
  • autumnrunning
    Options
    i usually do sets of 50s, no point in doing less of them, it won't affect my butt that much if i cut it down to smaller portions.

also my butt says: bring it!!!
  • willownaijamoon
    willownaijamoon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Squat x50 here I COME!!!!!!!!
  • willownaijamoon
    Options
    Day 1 50 squats down, bring on day 2.
  • willownaijamoon
    Options