Spread Sheet updated

Options
aNewMiniMe
aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
Our spread sheet is completely updated with names at this point and time. We have 40 members as of today. :happy: If your name is not there message me or post here and I will updated it before our next weigh in. Please go to the link below and verify that your name is on it and that I spelled it correctly. This is an open sheet so please be ultra careful not to change someone else's information. :sick: If you have not filled in your starting weight, goal weight or this weeks weigh in please do so ASAP. :wink:

Thanks and Happy Loss to each of you!

aNewMiniMe

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCpE8hMntdgdFZnbXI1bzlxZU5RZnRFR2VObEwyYXc#gid=0

Replies

• junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Not able to get to the spreadsheet...my phone wont let me open the link. Would you please enter my weight for me? I am 185 today. Thank you. Junerbooner
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You cannot access it from a smart phone. :angry: You have to do it the old fashion way.......computer :laugh:
  • janlawrence2
    janlawrence2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Updated everything just fine. Worked perfectly.
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you for updating! Just realized I either missed another weigh in besides last week or just forgot to update the spreadsheet. :/ Whoops! lol