Daily Check In's Week 6/23 - 6-29!

Options
2»

Replies

• luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, Hiit shock plyo kicked my butt today! Not sure which one I like best, power or plyo :)
    I've also been working on my flexibility (or trying to) adding some yoga most days, which is a nice addition to a hyped workout like Combat. It's like ying and yang :smile:
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I got my HIIT 1 in last night and got up early this morning and got my Kata 45 in. I am on the final count down and think I only have a bout 6 days left. I put my pics on my group page on facebook for Flex Friday and actually have a little muscle bump, and I can't get the song "I see the light" out of my head....Love the music in Combat! Have a great day!
  • amshumaker88
    amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Having a rough morning with the workout, I was all pumped up to have nothing in my way to do C60 live, and I get 8 minutes into it and my girls started fussing and then I lost all motivation. My motivation sucks right now, I just can't seem to get my mindset back this morning.... I am going to try again after lunch.
  • amshumaker88
    Options
    I got my HIIT 1 in last night and got up early this morning and got my Kata 45 in. I am on the final count down and think I only have a bout 6 days left. I put my pics on my group page on facebook for Flex Friday and actually have a little muscle bump, and I can't get the song "I see the light" out of my head....Love the music in Combat! Have a great day!

Hey great for you!! I get the song Can't Hold Us stuck in my head all the time.....And Congrats on getting through the program!!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Love "I see the light"!!

I did my Kata 45 yesterday, and the Lower body routine for the first time today; also threw in the Inner warrior stretch because any yoga/stretching/meditation I can squeeze in my day sets me in the right track. 5 words: Runner Man is da bomb! Love the capoeira as well :smile:
  • nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 30 for me! It feels good to make it to the half way mark. I'll be doing some weight lifting followed by the Lower Body Lean Out. I also hope to take some progress pics and measurements. We'll see how motivated I am :) Hope you all are having a great weekend!
  • nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I may have had my doubts in the beginning due to the calorie burns from my HRM on some of the workouts, but I am really impressed with my 30 day measurements.

Weight: 172 to 165 down 7 lbs!
    Natural waist: down 1.5 inches
    Around belly button: down 2.4 inches
    Hips: down 1.5 inches
    Arms: each down .5 inches
    Quads: each down .4 inches
    total inches lost-- 7.2!!

Body Fat %: down 2.5%

I cannot wait to see what results day 60 will have!
  • amshumaker88
    Options
    I may have had my doubts in the beginning due to the calorie burns from my HRM on some of the workouts, but I am really impressed with my 30 day measurements.

Weight: 172 to 165 down 7 lbs!
    Natural waist: down 1.5 inches
    Around belly button: down 2.4 inches
    Hips: down 1.5 inches
    Arms: each down .5 inches
    Quads: each down .4 inches
    total inches lost-- 7.2!!

Body Fat %: down 2.5%

I cannot wait to see what results day 60 will have!

Those are some awesome results! I am sure by day 60 you'll have even more amazing results!
  • amshumaker88
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! This weekend I have done some serious thinking with July 1st starting tomorrow. I need/want to make sure that I am working out with no excuses, so tomorrow I will be starting the Supreme Warrior schedule. I am getting up early and getting my workouts done first thing so nothing gets in my way.