Day Six (week 2)

Options
AradiaStone
AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
Yesterday I didn't do the workout. Going to push myself to do it today. Before the sun gets too high in the sky!!! Sounds like the weekend is getting to us!

Replies

• jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Did it again! 30 DS level 1, it does make me sweat. I weighed in today and I was back to 147 lbs. I lost the 2 lbs that I gained back with reckless eating. Life is good!:happy:
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I jogged 3.5 mi in the park this morning. Who knows, I may try to squeeze in JM this evening. Have a great day ladies!
  • startingtoday94
    startingtoday94 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    well done guys :)
    I went for a run this morning and just did day 1, level 2 of the 30DS :) ... it was a bit difficult because my muscles are still sore from the other day, but i'm sure it'll be worth it

keep it up! :)
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This morning I started week 3 of Body Revolution. This is a new disc and boy were some of the moves difficult for me. Glad to have the new challenge. I know by the end of the two weeks the moves will be much easier for me. At least it has been with the othe JM discs. I am happy to say that after 30ds the jumpking jacks are no longer a problem.
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, and I started Body Revolution, Day 1. I'm also trying the Kick Start, but when I added up my meals, it was quite low in calories, so I decided to add some fruit. I'm also training for a half marathon, so I am hoping for some good results with the combination of the two.