Roll Call! Who's still here?!

Options
So a lot of these posts seem to be pretty old - just wondering how many folks are still actively using the site and wanting to participate in discussions?

Replies

• crissygm
    crissygm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am here!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I am here also!
  • JohnNull
    JohnNull Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, but really just to help out on the Paleo board. I check the CT boards now and again, but they're seldom used.
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am still here and supporting others! Any one wanting to add as friends please know I delete inactive people after 30 days and I also delete those who don't support those who aren't active in supporting others (doesn't have to be me by any means... just like to be connected to those who support others as I am a very active supporter). :flowerforyou:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i totally agree!!

I am still here and supporting others! Any one wanting to add as friends please know I delete inactive people after 30 days and I also delete those who don't support those who aren't active in supporting others (doesn't have to be me by any means... just like to be connected to those who support others as I am a very active supporter). :flowerforyou:
  • danikanoodles
    danikanoodles Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm here, just having computer troubles so its hard to get on the forums using my phone.
  • ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hrre
  • ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    here
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Always looking for fellow CT friends. Feel free to add me.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    HEY HEY HEY HERE
  • allymacary
    allymacary Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!
  • connieannw
    connieannw Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Here in New Haven - just posted a 30 day squat challenge for July if anyone is interested!
  • playsallyplay
    Options
    Still here in Collinsville - feel like my motivation isn't what it should be. Just don't feel like working out...HELP!!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    here
  • Rav3n1022
    Rav3n1022 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Brand new to the group and semi new to MFP! a little over a month here now!! I am looking for some local Friends to keep me motivated and possibly get together for some fitness stuff!!

Add me as a friend and Private message me!! From windham county!
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Im still around, not as active as I should be, but trying
  • KeithAngilly
    KeithAngilly Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    rockin' it every day!!
  • Kass0708
    Kass0708 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey I am still around. I been on MFP for while now but its this last month that I have really been using it and I see results. My number keeps fluctuating, however my pants are loser and my doctor says she notices more muscle on my body. WOOT WOOT! I will take that as a good thing. I love this site and all the support it offers. I like to cook and bake a lot so being able to add my own recipe and have this site calculate the calories is amazing. I used it today because I am having a dinner party. I make a lot of healthy recipes with substitutions. I take a lot of the butter and milk out and use other substitutes. So if anyone wants some recipes or they also like cooking and baking, friend me, send me a message and maybe we can exchange some recipes.
  • Kass0708
    Kass0708 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Still here in Collinsville - feel like my motivation isn't what it should be. Just don't feel like working out...HELP!!

Try doing something new. I tend to mix in Zumba during the week as well as running because doing the gym over and over bores me as well.
  • BDOUG2371
    BDOUG2371 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I joined this group months ago and only posted once I think. I am over 100 lbs overweight and completely lost as to where to start.....I drive 8 hrs a day at work and it took it's toll over the past 18 years. I am 42 and need to lose this stomach and get a thinner face! I have mild arthritis in my knees and hips already so I need some help. Maybe just someone to chat with. I don't know. HELP!! LOL