INTRODUCTIONS **** EVERYONE PLEASE*****

Options

Replies

• jennihiggins
    Options
    Hi folks,
    I'm Jenni. I'm 48 yoa. I am an out of shape retired cop. I have a full time job, own rental property, and I just started my own craft (quilting) business. No time for the gym. I can't wait to start this.
  • pwcarswell
    pwcarswell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Cheryl. I am 49 years old. I currently live in Perth, Australia but I'm a Texas gal. My next goal is to lose 10 more pounds by my 50th birthday in October...more would be great but this is just my next goal. I'm excited for this challenge!
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Am I the only MALE??? Oh well Ethan..... Bronx, NY
    lost 91 still have about 120 to go lol follow if you want to I post alot so beware!!!!
  • aumont
    aumont Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Audrey - 25 y.o. I partied and worked way too much in undergrad and grad school and gained 75-80 pounds from May 2006-early 2012. A little over a year since I hit rock bottom and I've lost at least 40 pounds from my heaviest (my scale was broken for more than a little while).

I moved to Houston for a job a year and a half ago and really have no excuse anymore, so I don't go out nearly as much, cook at home most days, and work out.

I'm excited for the squat challenge! Is everyone using weights or just body weight for this challenge?
  • smb0953
    smb0953 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sam, I just finished my masters degree in teaching and am now recently engaged :-) I am trying to tone my body and drop some pounds so I feel comfortable at my wedding next year. This will be such a great jump start! Friend me!
  • autumnrunning
    Options
    Hello! My name is Astrid, i'm 23 and after wasting some years at college i decided it wasn't for me and decided to pursue other things. Now i am in training to become a confectioner, yeah, a dangerous choice for someone who wants to be fit and lead a healthy lifestyle... but it's not that bad at all....

Want to do more, be more, sweat more, burn more, everything more!!!

Won't stop until i can run marathons and have defined abs :)
  • dja060
    dja060 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I've been using MFP faithfully since the beginning of January, tracking everyday even when I know it was an over the top day. I've only lost 7 lbs with around 47 lbs to go and it won;t happen unless I challenge myself and step up my game - squat challenge was perfect timing!!
    I work full-time and am extremely busy with my 2 boys so I seem to have very little 'ME' time slotted in my day which I need to prioritize more. I'm needing some support and in order to be accountable for my weight loss journey and life style transformation.
  • Chubby_never_again
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Jessica, I'm 22 and I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. After a long time, I finally decided to go after my dreams and become a better version of myself. Regaining my health has been vital to this new lifestyle I'm having and I'm very excited about it!
  • Burt_the_dinosaur
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm Adele (29), a newlywed in Derbyshire, England and going on honeymoon to the Maldives in 5 weeks. Looking for a toned bikini butt so this challenge seemed perfect! Can't wait to get started!

Adele xx
  • Burt_the_dinosaur
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Good luck with you wedding plans xx
  • vickaged
    vickaged Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Vicki, 43 years old and live in St. Louis, MO. I work full time as an Executive Chef at a culinary school and I'm currently finishing up my Master's in Education. I started my journey in January 2013 and have lost 70 lbs. to date through clean eating and working out at least two hours a day, six days a week. I look forward to incorporating this challenge into my exercise plan!
  • Barefoot115
    Barefoot115 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am Dawn, 38, mother of a 15 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. I gained 40 pounds within the last 2.5 years due to stress of a new job and lack of exercise. I currently bike 10-15 miles 4 days weekly and work out with a trainer 2 days a week. I am looking forward to this challenge! Bring it!
  • cjjgoodwin
    cjjgoodwin Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello Everyone, been trying to get fit and lose weight. This should help me along the way and probably help me last a bit longer when doing squats in the gym with weights.

I'm 40 and just getting over starting my life again - new job, new town & no husband
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Vicki, 43 years old and live in St. Louis, MO. I work full time as an Executive Chef at a culinary school and I'm currently finishing up my Master's in Education. I started my journey in January 2013 and have lost 70 lbs. to date through clean eating and working out at least two hours a day, six days a week. I look forward to incorporating this challenge into my exercise plan!

Hi Vicki! I'm originally from desoto, mo...just south of st. Louis!
  • KacieLefebvre
    KacieLefebvre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Kacie and I'm 26 years old. I've dieted and exercised and lost weight and gained weight so many times. I really want this to be the last time I have to start over. Looking forward to the challenge!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm Jennifer, 31 and mom of 3 and raising my boyfriend's son also. I also work full time for the county government which tries to suck the soul out of my life. This is the first year since I was 18 that I was brave enough to wear a bikini. I'm just hoping this challenge will help tighten up my rear a bit now that I've lost a little weight.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    Options
    This is Jackie from Las Vegas and I'm going on vacation from July 3 - 15! I need to get back to my goal weight of 135! That's my goal for this challenge! I can do this~
  • meggomamma
    Options
    Hi all- I'm Meg from Chicago. Just got a fitbit, and started on MFP. My goal is to lose 40 lbs and get down to somewhere in the range of where I was on my early 20's :) but as long as I'm toned up and feel great I'm not obsessing about hitting a certain number. I'm 44 approaching 45 very quickly. Really motivated to get in better shape, I had a few health issues that took me off my path for a while, and now I really want to focus on being heathy! Mom of 2 lovely kids, work from a home office- so it's easy to sit around in looser clothes and not notice the weight creeping up. Those days are over.....
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Kassi, 27 years old. I live in NE Ohio. I would like to lose close to 50lb and am trying to focus on making healthy choices one day at a time. I am excited for this challenge!
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Suzanne. I started MFP about 3 years ago (had a old user name back then and switched to this one) I had lost my first 80lbs from Jan 2010-December 2011. Throughout 2012, I struggled with a binge eating disorder and it only got worse. I am on a recovery plan and am seeing a therapist. I have improved with my addiction to about 40-50% but still have a bit of a ways to go. January 2013. I created my current username and started over with half of my 80lbs I had initially lost gained back. I love running. It is my exercise addiction and have ran in races as far as a 25K (15.5 mils) I'm just generally trying to work on my recovery, hoping to lose some weight in the process and be healthy again. Right now my current plan is mainly portion control, recovery, and just eating normally until my addiction is fully recovered. That is my main focus right now. On the side, I like to do small fitness challenges like this one..and my legs could use a bit more toning. haha :)