tomorrow is the day

Options
teresa7926
teresa7926 Posts: 121 Member
8am tomorrow begins the next phase of my journey. My two week diet has not been too bad. Did I do it perfectly - NO. But I learned a lot about the mental part of this in the process. I feel much more equipped to handle some of the challenges now than I was a few weeks ago, including planning and taking things with me, and not being timid to say not I am sorry I am not able to have that - and do not feel compelled to offer an explanation. I live alone, so there is no need to keep thing around. To that - today is the big fridge and cupboard purge!! I am cutting up and freezing all the fresh fruits and vegetables I can to use at a later date. I am also making some fresh soups and freezing them. And throwing away a lot. May as well make good use of my time while I have some nervous energy. These past few weeks I have not had much energy with the adjustment to the lower cal intake, and therefore have not been as physically active. Somedays it was all I could do to get through my stressful workday. I know one of my priorities will have to be exercise starting next week. Walk, Walk, Walk, Walk. I have already lined up a few friends and family members to help me with this. If my hospital has wifi, I will post from my Nook on my progress. Otherwise it maybe a few days. The mobile app on my phone does not allow me to message on the boards. See you all on the otherside with my new stomach.

Replies

• kvandeman
    kvandeman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Teresa!!!!
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You will be in my thoughts tomorrow!!
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Let us know how things went when you can!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I can't wait to hear from you when you're back home.
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    No worries,, no regrets, start living the life you can imagine.
  • happpyhappyjoyjoy
    happpyhappyjoyjoy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The long awaited day is here! This is so exciting! :flowerforyou:
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • dalesag
    dalesag Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. I'm hoping that my insurance is approved so I can get on with a new life.
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!! :happy:
  • Dacia327
    Dacia327 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Let us know how you are feeling.
  • steffyp01
    steffyp01 Posts: 34
    Options
    I hope all went well today!!