FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
July 1, 2013
Motivation-from-Serena1-600x315.png

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone and Happy Canada Day!

It has been a very busy 7 days for me, and I am quite glad they are done with. My son had prom/graduation, sister had wedding that I was in, and hubby had a big race yesterday. Today......nothing! I just realized that I haven't run or done any exercise since last Tuesday. Thats a long time for me.

So, went for a run in the rain and drizzle this morning. Wasn't too bad really, did 6K in 37 minutes.

Also ate more than I normally do throughout the weekend, not really bad stuff, just more. So, today going to get back to my old ways and hopefully will be feeling good again by the end of the week.

Hope you're all doing good an getting the exercise in!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Well, without going into too much detail, my Summer rut continues.:frown: Also, my kids are driving me crazy. :explode:
    My mother-in-law arrives tomorrow. :indifferent:

uh, wish me luck
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My internet just got fixed after I spent many hours yesterday and today slowly paying bills on my iphone…ugh!!!

Going to swim later and not sure about new group if I have time for it.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Good Evening All...

We didn't hit triple digits today...yay! Got up early to do the first day of a 12-week heavy lifting program that you all already heard about. It went well once I figured out how to sync and use the JeFit app to log. It took me approximately 60 minutes to finish this workout but I expect it to go faster when it's more familiar. Today was strictly upper body exercises and abs.

Sherry - ((((hugs))))) and good luck finding your balance.

Maureen - Happy Canada Day!! You are off to a great start with that run this morning. Glad you are happy things are getting back to "normal" around your place.

Marla - YAY!! A working Internet is a jump for joy!:laugh: Enjoy your swim.:smile:
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.... crazy weekend

We have been in triple digits all weekend today 112 , my mother in law had a TIA- mini stroke on Friday.. then we were at hospital all day Sunday because she just wasn't doing well, good news she didn't have another stroke.. but has an inner ear infection/virus that is throwing off her balance.

I have doing more weight training this month and also two toning challenges.. that i have combined.... I will try to post them or the links anyway... its a combo of squats, crunches planks... :-)

Until tomorrow... hang in there it's suppose to get hotter here...:sad:
  • PamHealthMission
    Options
    (((Hugs))))....Oh wow, sorry that I didn't get back to this thread to read your update. I am sorry to hear about your MIL having a TIA-mini stroke. So thankful to hear it didn't happen again. You are doing some major strength training and I know it is giving you great results! So sorry about the HEAT out your way. It got down into the upper 60s early this morning here...felt great on my exposed skin.
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Sorry I went a little MIA the last couple weeks but I am back and motivated to stick to my training schedule for my full marathon on September 28th! I went for a 4 mile run today and WOW does your body forget how to run very fast, hopefully tomorrow's run will be more enjoyable! But it is my punishment for stopping my running and making very bad food choices! This month I am not going to eat any junk food and it is a Challenge that I am doing with my good friend. I am going to work on eating more fruits and vegetables but they don't fill my hunger as long maybe my body needs to get adjusted.

Well here's to JULY hopefully a better month than June!
  • PamHealthMission
    Options
    We are rooting for ya Julie!!