IS EVERYBODY STILL ALIVE?

Options
2»

Replies

• RevengeoftheEndorphins
    Options
    Welcome back. I sorta fell off track too. Life's just so demanding and it's astonishing how quickly time just zooms by!
    I'm going to be serious from tomorrow. Going to start power walking for 2 hours everyday (hopefully nothing gets in the way of that).
    When I want to reach for snacks I usually drink lots of water or grab a plum. I've had 4 plums today (so far) lol!
    A poster is a great idea!! Maybe print out a photo of the body you want and put it on your mirror so you can see it every day.

I'm sure this has been covered before but is the sugar section on the daily amounts a bit stingy?? Do you ignore fruit sugars? I'm always over on that!

I've done well so far, and not gone over, Wednesday is my naughty day because I do an extra cleaning job and an hour of pilates as well as my three hour cleaning job so Wednesday is nutella day as I can earn enough calories to enjoy it lol!

Week one so far so good apart from my aches and pains, I've walked to work on Tues and will be out walking tomorrow morning too. Totally cutting out my Jessica Alba bikini poster and sticking it on my bathroom mirror!!

Go you for power walking! Awesome!

The daily amounts on here have been complained about a lot by many users. Maybe change it around a bit? It's impossible to eat 5 fruit/vegs a day and not go over the amount that's been allocated! Ridiculous!
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I'm sure this has been covered before but is the sugar section on the daily amounts a bit stingy?? Do you ignore fruit sugars? I'm always over on that!

I've done well so far, and not gone over, Wednesday is my naughty day because I do an extra cleaning job and an hour of pilates as well as my three hour cleaning job so Wednesday is nutella day as I can earn enough calories to enjoy it lol!

Week one so far so good apart from my aches and pains, I've walked to work on Tues and will be out walking tomorrow morning too. Totally cutting out my Jessica Alba bikini poster and sticking it on my bathroom mirror!!

Go you for power walking! Awesome!

The daily amounts on here have been complained about a lot by many users. Maybe change it around a bit? It's impossible to eat 5 fruit/vegs a day and not go over the amount that's been allocated! Ridiculous!

I know right....I thought that starting to eat more fruit in the morning and for snacks would be better than cereal with sugar and cereal bar snacks....my sugar is still negative....I'm paying attention to it but I'm not gonna beat myself up.
    I cut from 2 coffees with one sugar in each to one coffe with sugar in the morning just to get going and the rest is either chamomile tea with a bit of honey or just herbal teas.

I think the important thing is that we are AWARE of the amounts we WERE eating and cutting down and keeping track is a good way to maintain it.

:)
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm still around, but insanely busy with work... I swear I do an average of 12+ hours a day 5 days a week then another 6-8 sat and sun :( Seriously what teacher works that much?? Hang I know one who cares! And one who has winning debating teams ;)
  • RevengeoftheEndorphins
    Options
    I'm still around, but insanely busy with work... I swear I do an average of 12+ hours a day 5 days a week then another 6-8 sat and sun :( Seriously what teacher works that much?? Hang I know one who cares! And one who has winning debating teams ;)

Damnn. Those are some really long hours! Take a sec to breatheee!
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yea still alive..... *just* things aren't going to plan... had a fall at work still dealing with the concussion fall out a week later. Sorry......
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yea still alive..... *just* things aren't going to plan... had a fall at work still dealing with the concussion fall out a week later. Sorry......
    Oh dear I hope you feel better soon!
  • RevengeoftheEndorphins
    Options
    Ouch. Hope you get better soon *hugs*
  • sunshynrn
    sunshynrn Posts: 10
    Options
    I understand, in the same boat, trying to keep track but hardly on the computer, my HTC took a fit so I have been using my blackberry and it is not as user friendly with the apps, so I am rarely here anymore, seriously gonna make an effort to try harder, have had a great start with weight loss just have to keep it up! Still Alive!
  • bonifachi
    bonifachi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm alive to the power of two. 31 weeks preggo with 1st bub. Baby making me fat. Was 4 kg off my goal, now 14. But still logging, healthy mostly and round.