Level 3

Options
beezbee
beezbee Posts: 87 Member
I know at least one of us who has made it there! Woohoo! (not me, I should be done with level 2 in two more days) Do tell: Is it killer?

Replies

• nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I know at least one of us who has made it there! Woohoo! (not me, I should be done with level 2 in two more days) Do tell: Is it killer?

That would be me!!! :) I really thought i was dying. Like, seriously. But now i make sure i eat better and get more sleep, and i just try to stick with Anita, after doing this, i felt i was a looot better! Today i am done with day 4 of level 3 and im very proud myself! And of course, I'm very proud of YOU, my friend Bee!! :)
  • beezbee
    Options
    L3D1 completed! I will feel my quads and shoulders tomorrow!
  • beezbee
    Options
    L3D2! cab't wait for others to join me!
  • beezbee
    Options
    L3D3 - after a few too many drinks last night: painful. But done;-)
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Just Finished L2D10
    Starting L3 Saturday!!!
  • cm1458
    Options
    Oh L3 is TERRIBLY hard!!! I thought I was gonna die! Lol!
  • cm1458
    Options
    L3 D3 DONE :)
  • msnwalsh
    msnwalsh Posts: 9
    Options
    looking forward to starting level 3 tomorrow!!! i can definitely see a difference 20 says in :)
  • cm1458
    Options
    d8 done! Thank goodness! It's getting so hard to make it through it...i dont know what my problem is but I have to pause it( for about 3min )after the scissor crunches because my low back hurts so bad i cant even stand up straight.
    All the jump training is killing my knees and feet!
    I've also been feeling like vomiting by them time im to the the rockstars and jump-squats