Wake Up! Where is everyone?

Options
Well I am Jake and I am a 24 year FTM. I have been on T for 3 years and had chest surgery in August of 2010. Feel free to message me or add me on here. I am very kind and open to talking.

Replies

• savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey Jake, and everyone else. I'm Brandy for now, I'm 27. Pre-everything. Just sort of in the beginning stages of being truthful to myself and my wife. I would love to get to know other FTMs as I work through my own transition.
  • Jakedenver
    Options
    Well good luck on your journey, it will be a journey of ups and downs and smiles and tears but in the end you will be who you are truly meant to be. Dont give up and be true to those who mean the most to you.
  • Brex90
    Brex90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Brexton I'm 22, Pre-everything, working hard to transition safely. Wish I had trans friends were I live but will settle for anyone anywhere.
  • jaythegeek
    jaythegeek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm FTM pre-everything. Trying very hard to lose weight and finding it very difficult to do. I also have Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism which isn't helping my situation one bit.
  • CaiLogan
    CaiLogan Posts: 11
    Options
    Yo!

My name is Cai. I live in Washington state. I'm 28, 9 months on T, and 1 month post-op (top surgery and liposuction of the hips and flanks).

I would love to swap secrets and support with any trans people on here. I am just beginning my fitness journey!

Finally willing to set realistic goals to work toward the body I want!
  • lillian9973
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Lillian, 29, MtF, and have been full-time for about 6 months now. I've lost about 50 lbs since beginning transition, but I'm finding those last 20 or so to be much more difficult. I wish you all the best in your journeys!