Options

Replies

• ms_rayzd
    ms_rayzd Posts: 21
    Options
    SW: 250
    CW: 245
    5 down, 25 more for this challenge.

I really need to get this off my chest to people that will understand. Today a comment was made that makes me want this even more. I hate when a "friend" tells me that "you're not his type". Is that your poliet way of tellig me I'm too fat and there is no way he's be interested in me! ARGH!!!!!! Sorry, feel a little bit better.

Good luck everyone.
  • TheShrinkingKween
    TheShrinkingKween Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW: 244.4
    CW: 240.2
    October GW: 214
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    CW:182.4
  • jlynn_19
    jlynn_19 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SW - 192.0 June 27/13

July 1 - 185.6
    Lost 6.4 lbs.

Oct. GW - 162.0
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    SW: 179.1
    CW: 179.4
    I am up .3 pounds.... Kind of expected it the week of mother nature visiting. Hopefully next week will be better after some bloat and water weight fall off.

Next week I would like to weigh in at 177 point something. We will see. :)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    SW: 250
    CW: 245
    5 down, 25 more for this challenge.

I really need to get this off my chest to people that will understand. Today a comment was made that makes me want this even more. I hate when a "friend" tells me that "you're not his type". Is that your poliet way of tellig me I'm too fat and there is no way he's be interested in me! ARGH!!!!!! Sorry, feel a little bit better.

Good luck everyone.

It's stupid things like that similar comment that make me want this even more as well. And, I'm sure your friend was just jealous... she probably likes him and doesn't want you to have him. Women are catty. Lolz.

Shake it off... or better yet, work it off... hehe. Good luck to you!
  • katieydid
    katieydid Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    SW: 228
    CW: 228.4
    Gain 0.4

I am currently struggling with a plateau.....
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thank you PBsMommy for the info, I open my dairy if you like to take a look. I did go over my calories for the week, but I don't think I went over my sodium I also try to drink my 8 glasses of water a day. I try to change up my exercises, some weeks I work-out less and some weeks I work-out more. I am not sure which should I change my eating or my exercising. I know I gain and then I lose, so I am not sure if it is muscle weight or water weight or fat. I can't seem to go past 189 -190 lbs. I have been in this weight range for a few months now up and down.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Thank you PBsMommy for the info, I open my dairy if you like to take a look. I did go over my calories for the week, but I don't think I went over my sodium I also try to drink my 8 glasses of water a day. I try to change up my exercises, some weeks I work-out less and some weeks I work-out more. I am not sure which should I change my eating or my exercising. I know I gain and then I lose, so I am not sure if it is muscle weight or water weight or fat. I can't seem to go past 189 -190 lbs. I have been in this weight range for a few months now up and down.

I don't think the days you went over calories did it. When you did go over, it wasn't by much and most likely didn't even really hit maintenance calories. If you have been logging 100% of everything and have been stuck for quite some time, I would suggest upping your protein and lowering you crabs and see how that works. A common macro split is 40% carbs, 30 % protein, and 30% fat. I usually keep mine somewhere close to this as well. To change this, you would have to go to change and do the custom path so that you can select the % you want for each macro.
  • rfirkibs
    rfirkibs Posts: 3
    Options
    lost 0.8 lbs this week!

215.2 SW
    214.4 CW
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    Thanks again for the information, I will consider it and see what I can do.
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    Where do I find out how to change the macron to %, just in case I want to change it.
  • mugslife
    mugslife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW 231.4
    CW 229.3

Great work everyone!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Where do I find out how to change the macron to %, just in case I want to change it.

Click on your "My Home" tab, then click on goals. Once on that page scroll down a bit and hit the green "Change Goals" button. Select the "Custom" options. It will bring you to a page that has all the macros and micros. You can change the percentage of each with the drop down selections beside each.

Let me know if that all doesn't make sense. Good luck on whatever you decide!
  • 911kate
    911kate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    6/3/13 SW 180
    6/13/13 178
    7/2/13 CW 178
    GW 150
  • Zebusz
    Zebusz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SW: 184
    Loss this week: 3.2 lbs
    CW: 180.8 lbs
  • NJD2885
    NJD2885 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    JUly 1st - 183 (loss of 2 pounds)
  • MrsAllOk
    MrsAllOk Posts: 4
    Options
    I lost 6lbs in 3 weeks, so since the challenge started I lost approx 2lbs :)
  • PamelaD88
    PamelaD88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post!! so I'm a few days late! (not putting in my loss from today, that'll go on next week's weigh in). I am officially off crutches and got approval to go to the gym this week :-) nothing too intense of course, but yay!

SW: 200.6
    GW: 170 (for this group)
    CW: 198.6

2 lbs lost!

Still new to MFP- feel free to add me :-)
  • apareehuff
    apareehuff Posts: 14
    Options
    SW for challenge : 255
    CW 252.4
This discussion has been closed.