welcome all Ga Peaches

Options

Replies

• sweetshugbaby
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the group, I'm a 25 year old married mom of 3 little men (twin soon to be 2 yr olds and a 6 yr old) and from a town in SWGA called Americus. Look forward to getting to know and support yall.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    hi sweetshugbaby, welcome to the group.
    I know where Americus is...my family is from Cordele and Tifton.
  • SunshynZee
    SunshynZee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am located in Augusta, GA. Though i'm not an original GA Peach (I was born in NYC), at my current age I have spent half my life in NY and half my life here in GA. And I am not considering moving back there anytime soon, I love GA. I love the southern hospitality most.

I'm looking forward to supporting you all and receiving a little myself. My wieghtloss goal is twenty pounds altogether, but i'm starting off with 10 as my first goal because I have such a tough time sticking to my regimen's (both food and exercise). I'm hoping that this will give me a little more motivation to stay with it to get the weight off.
  • tabathavm
    tabathavm Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I'm in Covington, Ga
  • Cryslee88
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from GA! From GSU to Tybee Island!
  • devilblkdress
    Options
    Greetings Georgia Peaches and equivalents :) I am a new transplant here due to the military and not actually a Southern girl! Our last duty station was North Carolina but originally we are from the West Coast. We just arrived here at Fort Gordon, GA and I would love to find someone here or in Augusta to hang-out or exercise with. Have a great day! Tanya
  • JasminaH89
    JasminaH89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone. I'm Jasmina and I live in Snellville, GA. I am excited to meet new people who keep me going. Feel free to add.
  • pelicanz165
    pelicanz165 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to mfp - I live in McDonough, Georgia and would love to make some fitness friends. Time to get healthy, ya'll!
  • ModoVincere
    Options
    Hey, everyone. I'm Jasmina and I live in Snellville, GA. I am excited to meet new people who keep me going. Feel free to add.

Hi Jasmina,
    I'm right down 78 from you, in Decatur. I also go to snellville occasionally for the Archery Learning Center there.
    Welcome aboard.
  • ModoVincere
    Options
    New to mfp - I live in McDonough, Georgia and would love to make some fitness friends. Time to get healthy, ya'll!

Hi Pelican,
    Welcome aboard. I have a cousin in McDonough somewhere....I haven't seen him in years though.
  • pelicanz165
    pelicanz165 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Modo!
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Fayetteville here.
  • ModoVincere
    Options
    Fayetteville here.

bass player?
    I used to play....long time ago.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Fayetteville here.

bass player?
    I used to play....long time ago.

Yes! I played at church up until about a year ago.
  • cdfountain79
    Options
    Born and raised in Blue Ridge. Currently living in Woodstock. Wife, mom of two awesome little boys, realtor, fitness buff in the making. Looking to lose around 20 lbs...
  • angelbear12870
    Options
    Feel free to add me Ga Peaches.
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello...just joined group. I am 38 and in Canton.
  • bigorangefan22172
    bigorangefan22172 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! I live in Calhoun and I am new to My Fitness Pal. Any advice or success stories?
  • dwbees
    dwbees Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello folks, I'm from Lowndes County just outside of Valdosta and would love to be a part of this group. Looking to lose about 30 pounds.
  • bishop003
    bishop003 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    From Newnan here