Weekly check in & progress reports - 30th June - 6th July

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
We're entering a whole new month!! Let's take things to whole new level and show Jillian who's boss!!

Replies

• mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I started today!!!
    I am not following the meal plan 100% but I am looking forward to seeing big changes!!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I started workout 3 today (Round 2 of JMBR) and it was hard after a weekend of partying :tongue:
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am just starting today, too. I've been running, but I don't do much weight training, and I could feel it already!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Welcome mrsg2006! You stick with it and you will see changes! Stace - at least you're back at it! Buckeyegal - funny - I've been running for exercise the last month and have found JMBR to be a much tougher workout!!!! I think we'll see better results with resistance and cardio than just cardio - I hope so!!!!!:smile:
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my second round and I'm finishing up week one today. I've missed JMBR so much and look forward to the workouts everyday!
  • mrsg2006
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
    I am on day two and I am liking it so far.
    I also run (outside- about the distance of a 5K) several times a week.
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I limped to the finish of week 12 and am taking a "rest" week by doing 30 Day Shred before I start again next Monday.
    Overall I did 10 weeks very well and missed only 2 workouts. I really struggled with weeks 11 and 12. Mentally and physically worn out. I am hoping to do better on the 2nd pass thru the 12 weeks. I did lose 9 lbs tho...with sporadic eating to calorie plan...so I hope to do better with that as well on round 2.
  • annie_e12
    annie_e12 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me--I'm feeling it! All of Jillians comments about how easy it is now and how much harder it's going to get are not very comforting! :noway:
  • mrsg2006
    Options
    Day 2 for me--I'm feeling it! All of Jillians comments about how easy it is now and how much harder it's going to get are not very comforting! :noway:

Day 2 for me also and I am feeling it, especially in my shoulders.....

I am having a hard time sticking to 1200 cals....anyone else?
    Also, I have in my head that that is not enough to sustain the weight loss and that I should eat at least at a net of 1200 cals which would put be more in the 1350-1380 range.....anyone else?
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Also, I have in my head that that is not enough to sustain the weight loss and that I should eat at least at a net of 1200 cals which would put be more in the 1350-1380 range.....anyone else?

Weeks where I actually stick to 1500 a day (net 1200) I lose 1 lb a week.
  • gfit123
    gfit123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Started phase 3 today. Workout 9 was tough, but at least it was more fun than WO 7. I have to cut sugar out from my diet again because it has completely kept me from reaching my goals...same thing for the occasional white bread. I want to go back to eating like I did at the beginning of this program when the weight just kept falling off week after week. Maybe it's because the workouts have gotten so tough that my body is craving more calories..or it could just be that I'm a sugar addict and I can only stay away from it for a few weeks at a time. In any case, my goal is to keep logging everyday and keep my overall sugar consumption within the prescribed limits. I read somewhere that we shoudl not eat more than 100g of sugar a day. Jorge Cruz's Flat Belly Fat Cure recommends only 15g of sugar a day! Honestly I couldn't even survive that diet for one day.
  • mrsg2006
    Options

Weeks where I actually stick to 1500 a day (net 1200) I lose 1 lb a week.

THANK YOU! That is good to hear!