Week 1 Schedule
Day 1: Fit Test
Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Day 3: Cardio Power & Resistance
Day 4: Cardio Recovery
Day 5: Pure Cardio
Day 6: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Day 7: Rest Day

Hello everyone! This is my Round 2 starting. I'll be starting it on the 15th July but if you do it a little earlier or later that's fine. Turbomoma started this group and we had some great people in it to keep supporting us through the sessions, and it was great having people around the same week as oneself!

So, if you're thinking of starting Insanity around this date, join the thread and we'll keep it going for the first week and then a new thread started every Monday for the next week's sessions and comments.

There are some Insanityites who are going to do 30Day shred, and will stay in this discussion board so join there if you want support, no matter what workout series you're pushing yourself to do - we'll keep in touch and support each other to do our best!

Replies

• emmylourea
    Options
    I will be starting Insanity sometime between now and the weekend...I'm hoping tomorrow if this injury I'm sporting has settled enough. I am really excited to do this program! I have been procrastinating on it for ages and chickening out by doing JM 30DS AGAIN for the millionth time but I'm so bored of it and I KNOW I can do this despite my mind telling me maybe I'm not fit enough yet....
    Really looking forward to doing it with a 'group'!
    I've got the nutrition guide and the calendar.
    The calendar I will follow, the recipes will be a little trickier for me as I live in China but I will try to get my hands on everything I can.
  • ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hehe, glad to see you're determined :)

There are a lot of moved you can do at a lesser speed, to a lesser extent if you're not as fit as the folks in the video, so you give it a go, and you do what you can and gradually, you get better. When you get started keep us updated!
  • SCouture421
    Options
    I'm on day 5 & I am really sore!
  • ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Oh well done SC! have you done Insanity before? I found the first week so tough - absolutely knackered despite all the breaks I took being unable to keep up!