T25?

Options
psharma06
psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
Hi!
Does anyone know anything about T25? When is it coming out?
Ps feel free to add me...would love to have more MFP buddies for motivation!

Replies

• ANKeefer
    ANKeefer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey T25 will be available for purchase June 24th. They are offering at the Summit in Vegas early though, wish I could go. I 'd love give you more info on T25!!!
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Thanks! I got some information now, but thanks for your help
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Does anyone know if the music is good? I've been doing Turbo Fire for so long because I can't find anything with music that compares!
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to get started as soon as possible.

Who wants to join me?

http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/T25Base?referringRepId=222414
  • sheilastyle526
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I too will be ordering Focus T25 and possibly starting a challenge group. I love Shaun T and absolutely cannot wait to get started! Please message me for details if you would like to order the program (or any other Beachbody program) or are interested in joining a challenge group. Feel free to email me at sheilasantiago01@yahoo.com for more details regarding Beachbody products.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually on the way. Hope to get it today or tomorrow. Can't wait, since I finish Combat next week the timing is perfect.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have a T-25 Challenge Group starting up this coming Monday (8 July) if anyone is interested. And, NO, you do not have to sign up under me to be part of it. It doesn't matter to me who your coach is, what your upline is or even if you are coach. I just want people that will participate in the Challenge and help the entire group stay motivated. If you would like to be part of it, please message and I'll tell you the name of the Facebook group..
    Good luck to everyone jumping into T25!! I feel it's going to be an awesome program!
    **Dale**
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday. Love Shaun T, Loved insanity. So I am in!!!! Just not sure what all I need for equipment yet. Does anyone else know??
  • dalehall64
    Options
    For the Alpha and Beta phases (the first 10 week program) , it only needs the resistance band that comes with the package.
    For the Gamma phase (another 4 week phase and another set of DVD's to purchase) you need some weights for it..
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting t25 Monday!! I have a total of 100 pounds to lose and it's a little intimidating for me but I WILL stick to it!!!
  • t2kburl
    t2kburl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    1 week in & I am loving Focus T25!

I am sore!

I can not reach the level of calorie burning that I got with Insanity doing these Alpha workouts, but I can see how we may get there in Beta and beyond.

I have the Gamma DVDs as well. Already have the dumbbells from ChaLEAN Extreme.

I can not wait until more people are doing it. I'd love to chat more about the workouts & various moves, etc.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I started Tuesday!! :drinker:
  • dalehall64
    Options
    Day one in the books for me today. Alpha Cardio. It wasn't easy, but I made it though it. When doing some things with Shaun T, you notice how uncoordinated you can be. LOL.. This is going to be a great program. Challenge Group started today for any others that might interested. Just PM me for details.
    Dale
  • disneyfn
    disneyfn Posts: 6
    Options
    I have done a few of the workouts but am officially starting the program today. With Insanity I felt like parts were too hard so I'd give up. This one seems just hard enough. I also felt Insanity was too repetitious and T25 is much better witht he ones I've done so far.
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My box finally arrived today in time to start with my Challenge group. I am super excited!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Ordered it today!!!
  • dalehall64
    Options
    Day 2 complete. Great program, great workout. However, the moves really throw me right now. Just as I had to learn the moves in Combat, I having to learn these too. I looked very uncoordinated and pretty much drunk this morning during Speed 1.0. I'm going to have to do this one a few more times to get these moves down. But, just like with Combat, it's not going to deter me, it makes me more determined. Everyone have a great day.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I've got mine and am starting it with a challenge group on Monday, July 22. If anyone wants to join our challenge group, PM me and I'll give you the details. Will be fun to do it with a group and motivate each other.
  • aroderick19
    aroderick19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 2 for me as well!! Love that it's only 25mins!!!
  • abneys
    abneys Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm switching from Insanity to T25 today on advice from my doctor. Though I'm going to jump right into day 3 of T25 since I've done the first two days this week of Insanity.