WEEK 1 - July Spreadsheet and Challenge Ready!!!!

Options
johng1973
johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
Hey everyone! It's finally available, the July 30 Day Challenge Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqIHkM-Km5gZdElKWWFkMm91NlN1Uy1jMmpMTXRBbUE

We had and awesome June as the whole team lost 1,480 pounds!!! AMAZING! But we can lose more, I know it!!! I have brought over the ending weights in the spreadsheet for everyone and put it into the starting weight for this month. I have also removed people that really didn't participate in the challenge. So if I accidentally removed you, I apologize AND you really should log your weight each week :) Joking...not really.

Since it's a July 4th week and tomorrow is the big day, there is only one challenge you have until this Friday (Saturday will have a new challenge). That challenge is to EAT NO MORE THAN 10% OVER YOUR GOAL TOMORROW!!! That's it!! We all need to live a little and enjoy life. The key it to not go overboard.

Hope everyone has a great July 4th (for those not in the states, have a happy Thursday) :):):)

Replies

• jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the work you put into this!

Good luck everybody! Here is to a great July!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch for all of the work you put in!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That is easy for us non-Americans :happy:
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna find one of your bank holidays and make it hard next time around :)
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Whoooh hooooh! John You are awesome!
  • ameh02
    ameh02 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've been waiting all week for this :happy:
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,833 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up John! Keeps me focused!
  • Kate029
    Kate029 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks John!! Gotta wait till September for my next public holiday :( hope everyone in the states has a great 4th!
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this.....I really want to join some challenges...yours seems like a great one:-)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :drinker: Looking forward to this round!
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You rock John!!!! :flowerforyou:

For us in Canada - we had our long weekend on the weekend just past. July 1st was our Canada Day celebrations. Hope my fellow Canadians had a blast and didn't over-indulge. I know I'm on the guilty list for that. :tongue: For my American neighbors - have an awesome 4th of July!

Good luck everyone. Thanks for all of the motivation each of you give me!
  • musicstar437
    musicstar437 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Thanks!!! I'm so excited. This month my goal is to lose at least 1 lb more than last month. I lost 8.5 lbs last month... looking for at least 10!!!!! Good luck everyone!
  • Bec_88
    Bec_88 Posts: 45
    Options
    YAY! Thank you! This spreadsheet keeps me motivated, whether I lose, gain or remain the same, it helps me not give up on my goals :)
  • afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks for this John. Really love the group and it helps give that extra motivation!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks John, really appreciate all the motivation I can get
    Happy 4th of July
  • GFielding_56
    GFielding_56 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is probably a dumb question but does this Autosave when finished entering your name etc? I thought I'd done this previously but it doesn't seem to have saved it
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Happy 4th!!!
  • itsanatalia
    itsanatalia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just signed up! Looking forward to the shared motivation. Feel free to add me if you need an extra whoop whoop on your side :wink:
  • afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    Options
    This is probably a dumb question but does this Autosave when finished entering your name etc? I thought I'd done this previously but it doesn't seem to have saved it
    It should do. Just checked and I can see your name newly added at the bottom :) (Good job on the 2lb loss this week btw!)
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Only see this now, but yay! :D I hope everyone had a good fourth :)