Motivational Buddies Wanted & Needed

Options
jkwpdx
jkwpdx Posts: 29 Member
Hi all, I have been using the app for a while, but am just getting things rolling again after surgery that took me out of the gym for months...I think I lost my mojo, but trying to find it again.

Would love to add some motivating buddies to help remind me that this journey is doable.

Kim

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends.
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Let's keep each other motivated on this journey! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • danglarity
    danglarity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log everyday and I have an open diary. I've been successful thus far and I'm going for the gold! I just sent a Friend Request. :)
  • davisjojo
    davisjojo Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello everyone...I'm new to the site and seeking motivation. In the past I would start out good then give up after a couple of weeks. Due to getting older and the health problems that are attached to it..I am determined but, would like a little support....feel free to add me
  • ShereeseMuhammad
    ShereeseMuhammad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i just sent you a friend request :) the more positive people the better!
  • essence918
    essence918 Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me:smile: Brought a nutribullet yesterday and had my first green smoothie today. Is anyone else juicing?
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am on here daily rain or sunshine. I would love to add new friends who are as motivated as me.