AMAZING doctor appointment

Options
mclgo
mclgo Posts: 147 Member
Had an excellent appointment today. Due to MFP, exercise, and wheat-free eating, I have accomplished some amazing new numbers in only 1.5 months since my diagnosis. My BG has been nice and low for most readings and my doctor has cut my Metformin dose in HALF! She's also taken away my blood pressure medication!

I'm just in awe of the BIG changes brought on by better eating, better nutrition, and a commitment to exercise.

I have a lot of weight to lose, and that journey continues. But for today, I am feeling pretty proud.

Replies

• Aussielooser
    Aussielooser Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats!.. well done!:flowerforyou:
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm hoping I might have some similar results, I have my next blood test appointment on Monday, but won't find out results until Friday. Fingers crossed. I have tried really hard to stick with the diet and exercise and I have lost some weight, so I'm hoping I won't have to go on any medication. So pleased for you, you have inspired me to continue what I'm doing. Thanks for sharing!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Well, look at you. That's fantastic news.:drinker: The MFP program, and this community, ARE awesome tools to be sure, and especially true for those of us working towards better D management and overall heath.

Congratulations!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Amazing is right! good job!
  • sshimeall
    sshimeall Posts: 16
    Options
    Great job. Although it may be a bit early for it to show up in your A1c. I had to wait three months for that to come through.
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fantastic News!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your results. Hard work has paid off!
  • robert65ferguson
    robert65ferguson Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    That's a great effort, well done.
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, encouraging news. Well done!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the great work!