July Goals

Options
deprek
deprek Posts: 101 Member
So it's July 1st.....time for us to set some July goals.

Since I totally blew my June goals, I really want to set and achieve my July goals.

I'd like to lose between 5-8 pounds this month -- not a huge goal.

I'm also committing to doing some type of exercise 3 times a week.

Replies

• cindylu35
    cindylu35 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan!! Have you chosen what type of exercise you'll do?
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Well I was more or less with June goals - had to stop running so missed that one, but got to where I wanted with my weight.

So July goals (you read them here first folks) - I want to lose 3kg to take me to a total of 40kg lost. And I'm focusing on speed of running now that my knee feels okay, so I want to increase my speed to 10km/ph and be able to run 10 mins in a session at that speed. Easy as!
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this one!

SW: 403.8lbs
    CW: 370.6lbs
    GW: 365 lbs

I have 12 days (YAY) of vacation coming up at the end of the month into August, so getting to 365 before that and maintaining that is my main goal this month.
  • deprek
    Options
    Great goals ladies.

As for which kind of exercise, well, the easiest thing for me to do and something I truely love is walking. I put my ipod on and it relaxes and energizes me all at the same time.

I may start to throw zumba in there at least once a week which will help give the overall body a workout and something I did exclusively when I started my journey since it was cold outside.

I need to adapt to walking all year round outside - I think this will be important esp. when I get to or close to my ultimate goal in keeping it off.
  • c2hrist3a
    c2hrist3a Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

July goals:
    SW 237.5
    CW 225.5
    July Goal 220.0
    Total goal weight 150.

I already do a kickboxing class on Saturdays, A cardio interval on Wednesdays and hit the treadmill three nights per week. I'd like to challenge myself to log everything every day this month. I am hit or miss with the weekends...so here goes!

Good luck ladies.
  • ShannonTourne
    ShannonTourne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I kinda had an "off" month, so for July, I would like to lose 12 lbs. I would also like to get more consistent with my exercise. My intentions are to get at least 20 minutes 5 days a week. :-)
  • JEBx3
    JEBx3 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would like to add some sort of exercise to my week, at least 3 days a week in July. Since this will be new for me, I will need to see what WOR,s best.

July will be a month of exploration.
  • deprek
    Options
    July will be a month of exploration.

I like the sounds of that!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I am running my first 5K this month!! (Saturday!!)

I also plan to incorporate more weight lifting (both machines and free weights) into my routines.