Options
13»

Replies

• sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    July 4

did I eat under my calorie goal? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes; did a long run in the morning and felt great all day

Did I write down everything I ate and drank? yes

hope everyone who celebrated had a great holiday.
  • phillysfrog
    Options
    July 4th

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • Solimama
    Solimama Posts: 5
    Options
    July 4
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    July 4, 2013

Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Exercised: Yes
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    July 4th

Did I stay under my Calories? Yes
    Tracked everything? Yes
    Exercised the required amount of time? Yes. This is my challenge area. Today I did not get to go to the gym because it was closed. I had planned to go to the lake and walk, run, and swim in the water, but I live in Panama City, Florida, and we are flooding so no lake and stuck inside. Because of this challenge, and because my first weigh in is Friday, I made myself find things to do to burn calories.

Thank you for forming this group. I would not have pushed myself to exercise like I did if I was not being held accountable for exercising every day :)

With all the excitement from the rain and flooding I didn't post last night, but I am posting first thing this morning. Also, if I do not post for longer than 3 days, it is because I have had to evacuate and do not have access to this website. Family we will have to go stay with does not have internet or WiFi. I know, dark ages, lol; So far we are o.k. but it is pouring outside again, so I just don't know what today holds.

Jennifer, I'm so happy to hear this challenge is motivating you to exercise when you wouldn't have otherwise. It made my day, reading that.

I've noted it on the spreadsheet that if you're more than 3 days logging in, it may be because of evacuations.