7/5/13 Weigh-In

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
I'm guessing most of us in the US didn't have a stellar first week on the new challenge with yesterday being a holiday, but today is a new day and a fresh start, and hopefully our international diehards did better. How did everybody do?

I lost half a pound this week. I ate really well yesterday but after doing the 5K in the morning was pretty sedentary the rest of the day. Trainer session already this morning so I'm off and running and am going to lose that extra pound this upcoming week.

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OK stellar uhm no not even close, ok i was horrible this week -- yes sorry I am human, to all you out there who thought i was like a super hero or something, sorry to burst ur bubble!!!:smile:

I must admit i re-verted back to evil eating ways for the week and did too much work around the house and not doing any or little exercising. The net the for me is i went up 2 pounds this week - 204 But hey, we had a fun holiday, and we caught several Lakers.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm still being a lazy bum as far as working out (I reallllllly need to get my head back in the game..well, more like my butt back in gear). However, I've been eating well, going out a little less and drinking water when I do, so I'm still moving in the right direction. 188.8 this morning. Not going to update my weight on MFP til the whole pound is gone though.

Everyone make good choices this weekend. Hope we're all a little lighter this time next week! :)
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am at 245.0. I gained two pounds, Urgh. It's been a horrible week. Goodies from my little niece being born, eating out because I forgot to get to the grocery store (because I was too busy cuddeling with my newest niece), fourth of july, and the 1 year anniversary of my ex and I breaking up. Urgh...Eating my feelings is not so good!

Here is to a better week next week! :)

Em
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Up .6 since my last weigh in, which was Sunday (thrown off my usual weigh in schedule last week because of vacation).

TOM should be here any minute.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Down over a pound! After that high salt chinese food on monday, I thought I was doomed. But lots of water helped take it out.
    The 4th was relaxing and fun. Celebrated my 1/2 birthday and had lots of sweets. Luckily, we had to walk to the parade and later walk to the fireworks. It helped me burn some calories.

Have a good week everyone!:happy:
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Em, Hang in there. It was a crazy week for you but you can adjust your focus for this week. Good luck. CindyLU

I am at 245.0. I gained two pounds, Urgh. It's been a horrible week. Goodies from my little niece being born, eating out because I forgot to get to the grocery store (because I was too busy cuddeling with my newest niece), fourth of july, and the 1 year anniversary of my ex and I breaking up. Urgh...Eating my feelings is not so good!

Here is to a better week next week! :)

Em
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my weight today wasn't the greatest, either. Yesterday morning I weighed myself and was 156.8. This morning it was 158.6. So thanks to all of the wonderful food I had yesterday, I gained 2 pounds. But I don't expect it will be 2 pounds that will "stick," because I know I fluctuate, especially when I eat a lot on any given day. I expect tomorrow to be back down to at least where I was yesterday.

On another note - my first week of half marathon training is still going well! I'm looking forward to continuing on with that and extending my runs each week!

Have a great weekend!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, this week I've been a bit lazy but I did lose one pound as I didn't have any cheat meals. However, I'm looking forward for next week as I'm going to be volunteering at this charity run and will be busy the whole day.

Please don't give up die-hards, remember how you lot worked really hard during those last 75 days :)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Down over a pound! After that high salt chinese food on monday, I thought I was doomed. But lots of water helped take it out.
    The 4th was relaxing and fun. Celebrated my 1/2 birthday and had lots of sweets. Luckily, we had to walk to the parade and later walk to the fireworks. It helped me burn some calories.

Have a good week everyone!:happy:

Great job!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Hey everyone, this week I've been a bit lazy but I did lose one pound as I didn't have any cheat meals. However, I'm looking forward for next week as I'm going to be volunteering at this charity run and will be busy the whole day.

Please don't give up die-hards, remember how you lot worked really hard during those last 75 days :)

Congrats on losing another pound!

And you're right about not giving up...I think it's easy to relax when you finish the initial challenge, but we're all still on this journey together, whether that's losing more or maintaining.
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My house is full of people with my sister's family and a cousin's family visiting. It is a lot of fun to have family around but it makes it very difficult to work in exercise. I have been good about my food intake. And I have lost a pound.

I am down to 148.5lbs from the 149.5 last week.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    My house is full of people with my sister's family and a cousin's family visiting. It is a lot of fun to have family around but it makes it very difficult to work in exercise. I have been good about my food intake. And I have lost a pound.

I am down to 148.5lbs from the 149.5 last week.

Nice job sticking with your eating with company in the house! That's not easy!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    I'm also up one pound.:grumble:
    Congrats to those who lost!!!!
    I say we chalk it up to celebrating the start of our new reorganized group and dig back in diehards...
    Renew the commitment my friends.
    :heart: BBB
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb. I'm down to 207. I was shocked. I figured I haven't really been tracking for the last two weeks or so and once or twice I know I ate too much. So be it. I'll take it!

However....toady I went to Atlantic City and decided to use this as a cheat day. Burger, apple martini, fried chicken....guess you have to do it some time......
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone -
    FYI, Friends and Family Discount for Premier Nutrition (I LOVE their protein shakes & drink a couple of them every day as a diet aid; 30g protein, 160 cal, 3g fat, & vitamins/ amino acids, 1g sugar). Code can be used for a 50% twice on website by each person.

Code is this: “premierfriendsandfamily”

This company is a client of ours and one of the top executives was kind enough to send me this discount. I'm letting my family members know but thought some of you fellow-dieters might be interested.

They also sell protein bars & some other stuff but I'm not a protein bar kind of gal.