Day 6, July 6, 90 squats!!! CHECK IN

Options
Hey everyone :) today we are doing 90 squats and them tomorrow is our rest day. After we complete todays 90 squats we will hae already completed 1 week of 4. That is awesome. Great job everyone who is checking in and getting them done. Have a great day

Replies

• JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    90 squats done! (3 sets of 30)

I got up early on this beautiful Saturday morning... have a nice day everyone!!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I went out for an early 50 min run this morning and then remembered I need to get these squats done, so just thought "get on with it and get them out of the way" (did them all at once). It was punishing and my upper thighs were burning. When I sit for too long, I cease up. Now I'm :yawn: exhausted. So glad it's a rest day tomorrow.

So happy to see so many still going for it. It motivates me to keep going too :happy:
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    90 squats done! 3 sets of twenty then 2 sets of 15. My thighs are less sore every day!
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    3 sets of 30 has me done
  • Cindymop
    Cindymop Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yeah 90 done!!!! Legs are doing better today!!! but I need that rest day! Whoever said to try to counting backwards, it really helped. I got thru them by counting to 15 then backwards for another 15 and so on. They went by with ease.

Thanks for the motivation everyone! My legs are going to look great on the cruise in 2 weeks. :blushing:
  • wylnora
    wylnora Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My legs are sore, but, 90 squats completed!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I did my 90, plus another 30 today. Still making up for the 110 I missed the first two days of the challenge. I still "owe" the group 60 more and then I'll be paid up, lol. I'll finish them up tomorrow. Have a great day!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    It's 8.50pm here in the UK and I only remembered that I needed to do my squats for the day.

Anyway I did 3 sets of 30 and am now glad to say that my 90 squats for today are completed! :smile:
  • sgrant918
    sgrant918 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 6 -- 90 squats done! 40 with 10lb weights (hot potato squats)! Yea for the rest day tomorrow!!
  • Linda_Kaye
    Linda_Kaye Posts: 81
    Options
    90 squats done in 3 sets of 30.
  • carlaunderconstruction
    carlaunderconstruction Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    90 squats down.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! 90 in after vodka tonics. great idea. lol...but i did it. 3 sets of 30. rock on ladies.
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    90 DONE! Ouchie.....lol!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My legs need that recovery day tomorrow.

90 squats done!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    And done!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Squats DONE!! Woot!!! I so could not have done 90 squats even a month ago without laying on the ground crying LOL!!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    90 done! last 35 with weights. Anyone else think it was easier today? My thighs are not as sore but Im really feeling them in my core now!! Excited to rest, have a feeling next week will be a doozie! :)
  • sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    90 squats done
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! I did 3 sets of 30!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Done! :)