REST DAY

Options
I just thought we needed a topic for this beautiful day of rest! How is everyone feeling today? I am not in any pain at all today. I think thats a good sign but I also kind of miss the agony of sore muscles lol. Guess the challenge is working and Im getting stronger! I cant wait for next week. How about you?

Replies

• JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I love a rest day! I am really out of shape, so I can definitely feel a bit of soreness in a few muscles due to all of the squats! I love that feeling.... makes me feel like I am doing them right. Looking forward to tomorrows 90 squats!

Well, this may be a day of rest from the squats.... but I'm off to the gym to get in my cardio and work on my upper body strength building. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy Sunday!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about how everybody is doing on this fine Sunday. Are we all looking forward to getting back with it tomorrow? Yes of course we are :happy: I must get the squats done first thing each morning as I get lazy after midday.

Happy squating peeps
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    awesome!
  • QueenMJD
    QueenMJD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling really good, not too sore! I feel it slightly in my thighs! I took time to get in a Sunday nap today! Looking forward to starting a new week!!