Looking 4 Motivating Friends!! Add me Please!

Options

Replies

• LadyDiva618
    LadyDiva618 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too please
  • blazinbecca85
    Options
    I need friends too :) I need some positive motivation
  • YOLANDAWICKS
    Options
    addme please I need help
  • ScorpioDiva81
    ScorpioDiva81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for MOTIVATIONAL(ya know...people who encourage you) friends as well. I am always encouraging others but no one is there to support me.
  • mzrobinson1981
    Options
    Looking for some motivational and encouraging friends. I'm new to this weight loss journey and could really use the support. Thanks guys!
  • nabarnes
    nabarnes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Y'all please add me! I need some encouragement through this weight loss journey!
  • lsweetie
    lsweetie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends also. Please add me!!! Just had a baby 7 weeks ago and trying to get rid of my intense sweet cravings and lose 40lbs. We can motivate each other!!!:smile::wink: :laugh:
  • brownqt1
    brownqt1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too !!
  • chekerr
    chekerr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Help me! Please need all the friends, support, recipes, exercise, suggestions and what did you eat to look like that help I can get!
    Add me please::bigsmile:
  • ThickNCurvyQueen25
    Options
    Hey Queens, Feel free to add me , I log in daily and am looking for two-way support :) Be blessed and best of luck on your journey!
  • ceabelle
    ceabelle Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me too! I've added most of the ppl I've seen on this thread. Need encouragement through this journey!

Thanks Sistas
  • girlfury
    girlfury Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends add me as well...its nice to give and get support :happy: 4
  • FrecklesAndLocs
    FrecklesAndLocs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have attempted to add you all! I am not sure about what your MFP is doing but mine won't allow me to see my thread right now and I can't tell if I had sent you a add. I try to send a message with the add. If I haven't gotten to you please feel free to add me I log everyday!
  • hautemom313
    hautemom313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am about to add all of you fabulous ladies. I am seriously trying to reach my goal of 80lbs lost. I am tired of this fat!! Feel free to add me.
  • sapphire74
    sapphire74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ladies please feel free to add me! i just started back with MyFitnessPal and could use the encouragment and motivation!
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! I'm struggling to get back on track :-(
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • MzGotItAll25
    MzGotItAll25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WE ARE HOMIES