• OsiViper
    OsiViper Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I fell off the proverbial wagon but i'm back :P
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I fell off the proverbial wagon but i'm back :P

Stay with me sweety sorry I haven't been on much with 5 little ones home for the summer house is hectic to say the least lol
  • OsiViper
    OsiViper Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't have any of my own but i have 2 nephews and their a handfull
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and logging, even if all I've done this past week is maintain what I weighed the week before. I knew I shouldn't have eaten 3/4 of a LARGE tub of popcorn at the movies on Saturday! :laugh:
  • Cinderellis
    Cinderellis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and logging - no progress on the scale yet, but I'm not giving up! Habits and the rewards take time and what else are we going to do?

Have a great day!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon last week...Stupid Chocolate Pound Cake and my love of salty stuff, wine and margaritas!! (kicks rocks) Howeveaaah, I'm workin' like crazy this week to get this (water retention) off!! I hope that's what it is anyways... :)~

Good day friends!!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Progress has been made, finally! I'm down 2 lbs from the start of this challenge, and no matter what I eat, no matter how embarrassing it might seem for my friends to see it in my food diary, it goes in there. I've been doing a modified squat and push up challenge this month. Instant boob lift, those pushups are! :blushing: Anyway, I hope to see more progress next week!

I wonder how everyone else is doing? This has been a quiet group.
  • Cinderellis
    Cinderellis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tina! I toggle back and forth on the scale, but have been tracking everything and netting a calorie deficit each week. I started taking a boxing class last week - felt like a limp rag afterwards. hope to go again tomorrow.
  • mamadiamond13
    mamadiamond13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well! Although I haven't been keeping up to date on this group, I have been doing well :) I met my first goal of 136 pounds and am now 135 pounds. Can't believe I lost all my pregnancy weight! My next goals is 122 which is the lowest weight I've been at as an adult. I lost 48 pounds since I had my baby, I think I have what it takes to lose 13 more! Keep working towards your goals, everyone!