Week 4 Day 1

Options
Anyone else on week 4? What did you think? It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be especially after being over my calorie goal yesterday with our Father's Day celebrations. It was a little tough to get motivated to do it as it is "that time" and I feel like one big bloated, cramping, blob! :sick:
Question: How many of you eat before you run and if so, what do you eat and how long do you wait before running?

Have a great week!

Replies

• msmindylee
    msmindylee Posts: 61
    Options
    I usually have coffee first, then when I'm sufficiently awake, I have a banana. I usually have the banana in the car on the way to the park where I run, so I don't wait long at all.

After I run, I have protein food like egg whites with a little cheddar cheese or some yogurt with grape nuts in it.
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I eat something small like a banana (sometimes with PB) about 30 minutes before I run (if I get up early enough). I have found that I do better if I a small bowl of cereal, about 45 min before but that's only on days that don't have to get up at 6 to run!
  • Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    W4D3 tomorrow.

I drink 2 cups of water as soon as I get up.
    Takes me about 20-30min to get out of the house.
    I usually don't eat anything, but sometimes I'll have one bite of something just to settle my stomach if its growling.
    2 cups of water after C25K and then breakfast.
  • ntjelmeland
    ntjelmeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll normally have a piece of toast with peanut butter before my run if my stomach is growling. If not, I'll have the toast with peanut butter with 2 eggs after my run and some chocolate milk. I try to stay away from coffee.