So how is everyone doing?

Options
thankyou4thevenom
thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
This group is really quiet so I thought I'd ask how you all were doing.
How's life?
How's the diet?

Replies

• m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    Just started dc this is my 4th day and its not as easy as i thought sorting the calorie intake grrrrr. how are you doing?
  • lisahenderson9803
    lisahenderson9803 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was beginning to Wonder if this group was still active :-)
    Although I had my first parcel from DC in April I took a break from them and now my 2nd one is due in 10 days.
    How are you?
  • m0jk
    Options
    4 days into it was finding it hard to make up the calories ... thought it would be easier tbh. as in just grab a breakfast lunch dinner and snack per day and that would be it.. but nope!

how did you find it? did you lose anything in that month you did it?
  • lisahenderson9803
    lisahenderson9803 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Yeah I know, I was shocked by how much more I had to buy to make up the meals. It was good though as it helped that there was that many calories left I could graze most nights:-) I think I lost 5 kg although some of that might be water at the start. The reason iI stopped was a holiday and car MOT just could not afford it.
    I don't think I'll have another month after this one I really only wanted a selection of evening meals.
    I'll open up my diary so you can take a look at how I coped at the start ( although now it may not be the healthiestout there iI am still losing and that is all that matters to me at the no)
  • m0jk
    Options
    thanks ill have a look ;)
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i found that uncle bens small prepacked rice sachets and some veggies normally brought me up to the mark, that and a couple of bits of fruit.............. i'm mostly eating my way through the packets and sachets, i've got about 8 weeks worth built up after a failed attempt at dieting last year
  • mrskeziawallace
    Options
    Going really well. I've lost a total of 49lb since my first delivery in January. I've been off diet chef for 6 weeks now and I am still steadily losing weight using what I did on diet chef as a guide. I have 16lb left to lose to be my ideal weight.

I am a big fan of diet chef, in combination with mfp it was failsafe!

36187518.png