Monday 7/8 Commitment

Options
okishkash
okishkash Posts: 142 Member
Hope you all have a great start to the work week. What do you plan to do today?

Replies

• okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am planning to kick start exercise today. I will walk 6miles today. I will plan, cook and stick to my healthy meal plan.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This evening I'll walk at least 2 miles, and I'm back to eating healthier today. The last 4 days haven't been very good, and as a result I've gained a couple of pounds. I need to kick myself back into gear this week!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I successfully completed the Couch to 5K running program this morning! Week 9, Day 3 complete! Next step: 5K-to-10K. I do better with a plan.

Trainer session tonight. We're doing an assessment - weight, measurements, body fat, heart rate. Anxious to see what progress I've made since the last one we did in early April.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Just got home from the gym. It was "chest" day. Also did some walking/jogging on the treadmill. I still have 90 squats to get done for the July Squat Challenge. Goal today is to stay within calories. I had a cheez-it late night binge last night. :grumble:
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I successfully completed the Couch to 5K running program this morning! Week 9, Day 3 complete! Next step: 5K-to-10K. I do better with a plan.

Trainer session tonight. We're doing an assessment - weight, measurements, body fat, heart rate. Anxious to see what progress I've made since the last one we did in early April.

Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    OK Diehards...
    I have officially had a bad weekend.:sad:
    Today I was so upset I did a looooonnnnng run and burned over 700 calories.
    I am eating sensibly and trying to get my body back into fat burning mode.
    I feel like we have dropped off a little bit since our reorganization.
    For those of you who are still doing great, we are looking to you for redirection.
    For those of us who have slipped, let's pick ourselves up by the bootstraps and get moving...
    Live is too short not to be happy and healthy.
    With lots of love!!!!:heart:
    BBB
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    OK Diehards...
    I have officially had a bad weekend.:sad:
    Today I was so upset I did a looooonnnnng run and burned over 700 calories.
    I am eating sensibly and trying to get my body back into fat burning mode.
    I feel like we have dropped off a little bit since our reorganization.
    For those of you who are still doing great, we are looking to you for redirection.
    For those of us who have slipped, let's pick ourselves up by the bootstraps and get moving...
    Live is too short not to be happy and healthy.
    With lots of love!!!!:heart:
    BBB

You're so right on all counts. Congrats on getting in a long run and getting yourself back on track. Hope your neck is feeling better!