Hard time getting all your Power Fuels in?

Options
nana_of_8
nana_of_8 Posts: 23 Member
I'm having a very difficult time getting all my power fuels in that NS says I should be eating without going over 1200 calories for the day. Even when I use things under 100cals... Anyone else have that problem? I usually skip the Power Fuel at lunch all together. How do you deal with it?

Replies

• Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    Just rec'd my order today. I'm officially starting tomorrow. I was just reading about the Power Fuels. I'm anxious to see how the calorie count adds up after eating everything they tell you to. I hope I don't run in to the same problem. Seeing as your post was almost a month ago, are you still on NutriSystem?
  • nana_of_8
    nana_of_8 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm still on and I've lost 5 pounds! wootwoot! How are you doing on it??

It is hard when on vacation or camping or picnics or parties.. haha but when I slip up, I try not to throw it for the rest of the day or week. just get right back with it. I think tracking the calories is very important. It's easy to eat what they say on the diet but be over on your calories if you're not careful about your power fuels & smart carbs choices.

It is kind of forcing me to eat more veggies which is good. Pretty much the only ones I used to eat are corn, potatoes, peas and green beans. (all of which are counted as 'smart carbs' instead of veggies except green beans)
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    Well conrats to you on your 5 pound loss! I just started Saturday on the NS. I have to confess I'm not following it fully. And by that I mean not eating totally everything they tell you to. Like, for example, the Power Fuel in the morning after breakfast, I tend to skip. Because I don't eat breakfast very early, and I'm so tied up in housework and taking care of my toddler at that time, it seems time just rolls right into lunch. And yes, like you, I wasn't much of a veggie eater, but now I'm making myself integrate it into my eating!
    I'll send you a friend request!